• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Most Annoying Boss Not Including Ganondorf

Kylon

Deku scrub
For me phantom ganon was just straight up annoying I mean like it took me 9 times cuz I kept gettin annoyed and quit I actually do like phantom ganon but I'm not got at seeing which painting he will come out of and moving and shooting arrows and all the other stuff

Last edited:

Zaeker

Overlord of Userbars
Seriously?

You didn't like Phantom Ganon!? He was one of my favorites! Even though he took many tries to beat he never really got annoying to me.

I hope you're talking about the OoT, not WW! :lol:

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
I beat Phantom Ganon in about two minutes! I really hate Morpha; I'm not there yet, but it's my least favorite boss in OoT.

Zaeker

Overlord of Userbars
Aw man, it took me so long to beat Morpha... I hated how the cell in the center that you had to hit with the hookshot moved so fast!

skybird11

state alchemist
lets see, it's either between phantom ganon, volvagia or morpha. mmm, morpha wasn't all that hard, just long and repetative so i'd go with... phantom ganon. but volvagia isn't far behind

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Does Dark Link count? He's a mini-boss, after all... if not then I would have to go with... Morpha or Phantom Ganon... I personally love Volvagia, but I love all things dragon :P

jack546

The chosen one
in my opinion gannon wasn't anoying and the most anoying boss if this counts was the mini boss of jabu jabu if it doesn't count than the boss of the water temple.

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
BARINDADE. *shivers*

Back then, Z-targeting was still very foreign to me. Also, I insisted on being stubborn, so I ended up learning how to Z-target the hard way...

amaterasu

Writer
Zant. I mean really? he's like a freakin' 2 year old and is weaker than a stalfos. (at least it seems that way)

For me its two bosses.
Phantom Ganon and the Giant Amoeba from the Water temple.

What annoys me about Phantom Ganon is when he loses his horse he fires bullets which im not good at hitting back as my timing is bad.

And the Water temple boss as i always get caught by him and onces he does you can lose lots of life before he releases you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom