• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Most Annoying Boss Not Including Ganondorf

K

King of Hyrule

Most

Not the hardest, but to me the most annoying was Kalle Demos in the Forbidden Forest on Wind Waker. I kept getting caught in the plant when I was able to attack the center and it's early in the game so I didn't have many hearts. Drove me crazy!! Molgera from the Wind Temple was also the same way but not as annoying.

On another note, the coolest boss to me was Stallford from TP! Using the wheel to hit his spine and going up the pillar and hitting him in mid-air was awesome!!

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
Hmm...either Barinade, who took me so long even though I didn't die once, he took so long to kill. or Morpha. Who killed me many times mercilessly. But I beat all but morpha and volvagia in one try. Bongo Bongo was soooo easy. With the Biggron's Sword, I killed him in two hits.

K

King of Hyrule

I love the Lord Jabu Jabu mini-boss! All you have to do is let him hit you and when he turns around get him with the boomerang. Once he is stunned and the green orb appears, all it takes is one jump attack with a Deku Stick and he is down! But if you don't know that strategy then it can be annoying. Good luck on Majora's Mask!

My last post was supposed to be with a quote from the person who talked about the Jabu Jabu mini boss and was currently working on Majora's Mask! Whoops!

Oh, definitely Twinrova..

Begins battle. Has wrong shield equipped. Hit with ice.
Prepares for fire/ice attack. Z-targets opposing sister. Misses. (Repeat constantly)
Morphs into single boss. Has two attacks absorbed in mirror shield. Accidentally absorbs opposite attack.

M

Metal_head

I really hate Morpha. It takes such a long time and I'm horrible at dodging the tentacle things. It would be a little more bearable if it didn't go into a cutscene type thing when you got caught and thrown.

T

Triforcex38

I really hate Morpha. It takes such a long time and I'm horrible at dodging the tentacle things. It would be a little more bearable if it didn't go into a cutscene type thing when you got caught and thrown.
Agreed. I disliked Morpha, dodging those tentacles was a real pain. However, once you stayed at the side out of reach it's not too challenging. I also disliked Morpha's attack where it lifts you up and chucked you into spikes. It took away sooo many hearts. Still, it was a fun challenging boss (I guess).

M

MrsMack1985

Oh I would have to say Twinrova and Phantom Ganon, in that order of annoying-ness. ;)

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
I love the Lord Jabu Jabu mini-boss! All you have to do is let him hit you and when he turns around get him with the boomerang. Once he is stunned and the green orb appears, all it takes is one jump attack with a Deku Stick and he is down! But if you don't know that strategy then it can be annoying.

This is why Big Octo gets my vote for most annoying boss in OoT. Letting him hit you makes him quick and easy, but if you're going for 0 damage he's the most annoying, at least IMO.

As far as big bosses, Morpha.

A

Asme

Barindade.

Dunno why, but he is always the hardest and most annoying boss for me =/. The easiest is bongo bongo and twinrova I think. I actually had a harder time with stalfos (on the 3DS version, not the N64 version (due to laziness in fighting them correctly)) then any of the bosses :P

IHNo

The Other Side
Definitely Barinade. There is no way for me to fight that guy without getting damage. The fact that I don't even know what it is also annoys me. Rah. All the other bosses were a piece of pie, espcially Volvagia. He was so epic but so....easy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom