• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Annoying Battles

Hierarch7

~The Wolf~
I think one of the most irritating battles that i've faced has been morpha in the water temple of Oot. No joke, its hard to aim at him, and over all a very difficult boss battle.

I have no idea what they are called, but it's one of the floors in the Cave of Ordeals in Twilight Princess. I was doing a 3 heart run and kept getting down to one floor which included several Ice Keese along with several other Ice based enemies. I think one of them is called a Freezard and the other a Chilfos? What ever they are called, with only 3 hearts available and no fairy, I kept dieing to the hand of an enemy I wasn't trying to kill...

So basically, I'd go to kill a Chilfos and get either speared by it's partner or frozed by a Freezard, and if I tried to kill a Freezard I'd get speared by one of the two Chilfos. It was rather annoying, especially with that particular floor not exactly being near the top of the Cave of Ordeals. I died several times while trying to do this, but it wasn't the fact I died that aggrivated me, but the journey back to that floor after I did. It was so frustrating to see Game Over appear on the screen...It felt so relieving to finally beat that floor, luckily after that I never died again, just plain sailing except for the odd floor.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Most annoying battle for me is Sharp. I know he wasn't a real battle, but I knew not where to get the Song of Storms. So, I eventually died because of his stupid curse.

P

prosper58

I'd probably say Vaati's first form in Minish Cap was the most annoying, but not the hardest. The rest were easy, but it took me forever to defeat his first form. Surprisingly, I killed Gyorg very quickly in Majora's mask. Also, the butterfly thing from ALTTP was incredibly annoying because of the moving floor and spiked stones everywhere. I'd say more, but I don't feel like trying to remember the rest.

disturbed42

I will win....eventually!
Definitely like-likes. Eating shields? Not nice.
A looonngg while back, my friend was playing MM and he was fighting Gyorg (sp?) and I decided to give it a try since he had just died....Oh. My. Gosh. It was a horror!!

shan-tastic

nine thousand and one.
Encountering an entire room of blue darknuts in the original LoZ.
So many bombs were wasted that day.

And most of the enemies in AoL. I have mad issues with that game.

Aelic7

The Young Drifter
I DO NOT like Fraaz. The battle takes so long and is so incredibly frustrating. Phytops is also another one I dislike, mainly because he's shooting goo at you constantly, he's pounding you with his tentacles, and the area you fight him in is TINY. I also hate those Key Masters that take the boss key from you.

umm oh yeah when i was 6 OoT was my first game and when I got to the Gohma boss room and I had no idea I had to look at the ceiling. I thought something was wrong with my disc since she wasnt appearing. I tried everyday for a week until I got really mad so i pressed a whole bunch of controls on my control and beat the crap out of it until it did 1st person view and it went up to gohma. she came down and started the battle, but I broke the controller :/ so I started looking for another one. I found one two minutes later and I had a heart left. Right when I got the controller she laid those eggs and the spiders hatched and killed me... I was SO mad!

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
Probably Gyorg. He's easier if you use arrows on him from the platform then dive in and use the Zora attack on him while he's stunned, but it's so easy to slip up and either get knocked into the water as human Link or not get back up onto the platform as Zora Link before he comes to, and in both cases you're pretty much screwed. Ughh the first time fighting him was soo frustrating lol.

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
the digdogger from OOS i have to say is my most annoying battle only because i always would hit him but also hi myself with the huge spike ball so i always ran out of health

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom