• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Annoying Battles

E

Error

There are two types of annoying here, in my opinion: The hard-annoying, and the annoying looks, sound, etc.

In the secong annoying category, it's probably Majora's Incarnation. Either that or Zant.

D

Deku Master

The point of this thread is to blabber about the most aggrivating battles in the Zelda series.

For me, it's Fraaz. He's cool and all, but he's so annoying to fight. I hate it when he shoots ice, swells up, or splits in two. Everytime I see him Swell up I find myself saying "the ice temple! Morbidly Obese Cat and annoying bells included! (results may vary) Just like those advertising guys.
I beleive so to. He is really annoying! Most of the PH and ST bosses have "annoying" written all over them, especially Bellum.

I would say dead hand for OOT in shadow temple because you got to dodge these 5-6 hands then when the main enemy comes out he will atack you while a hand grabs you and he is very creepy

A

aguinn99

bosses aare bad, and also like likes. ive never faced a iron knuckle but they seem pretty hard.

Nine-tailed Fox

FUS RO DAH!!!!
Yes, Iron Knuckles are TERRIBLE!! If you've ever fought a Mighty Darknut, or even a regular one, take the annoyingness and hardness, mix, and multiply by 10, it would create an Iron Knuckle.

C

CrimsomLink2

Moldorm annoyed me in ALTTP always pushing me of the ledge and restoring its health:mad:

Sonicbowling

BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!!!!!
Probably the most annoying battle for me is the Iron Knuckles in MM. They're a ton harder than the ones in OoT which are a joke to defeat, and are a lot harder than some of the temple bosses (Which I think is kind of unfair/wrong).

onebizarrekai

gay energy
At first the most annoying for me was Dark Link in OoT…*After getting a game over about three times, I went back and challanged him again. That time, he didn't block my attacks at all and I hit him until he died with the Megaton Hammer! I took no damage the entire time.

Yeah, that was annoying at first, but the battle with Phantom Ganon was more annoying. It took me almost a half hour to beat him once.

jack546

The chosen one
i think that the hand held bosses in minish cap because the smal screen makes it more intense like the blue chu chu was easy but it was anoying because it kept zaping me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom