• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Annoying Battles

C

Carben

No real enemies, or bosses/semi-bosses were really difficult at all! Some were in fact a joke. But, when I really didn't know a complete strategy against the Iron Knuckle from Ocarina of Time, he was kicking me all over the place! Thank goodness for my trusty fairies to back me up! :)

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
No mention of Mothula? Agh, the first time I fought that thing... jeez. The spikes were going everywhere, had to dodge the beams it shot, ran out of magic.... pretty easy to defeat now, but the first time... there was so much going on that I was just like, "Aaaaugh!"

From Adventure of Link, I've always found blue ironknuckles extremely frustrating. However, I did practice to the point where I can kill them without taking damage.

C

Carben

No mention of Mothula? Agh, the first time I fought that thing... jeez. The spikes were going everywhere, had to dodge the beams it shot, ran out of magic.... pretty easy to defeat now, but the first time... there was so much going on that I was just like, "Aaaaugh!"

Actually now that you mention it that boss was quite hard! In the GBA Link to the Past remake, the Foursword Palace has bosses from the Dark World and one of them was Mothula! This time I believe he split into 3 and the spikes moved out of place.

S

Shelbydeth

There are lots of tricky ones, but nothing enrages me more than Gyorg, the MM water temple boss. I hated everything about that temple and boss.

Scythe-of-Chaos

I'm an assassin.... sshhh
gyorg and the first fight with malludus on the top of his train where you and zelda try to reach him and he keeps shooting that lazer if you acdently step infron of zelda and cole was flaing around and i had to constantly shoot arrows at him as he wnt' hehe hehe hehe'

LoZ: They were all really easy other than ganon
ALttP: Moldorm. I hate this guy! It's so hard to stay on the platform!
OoT: Dark Link. I just use Din's Fire like 10x. It's a lame way to beat him, but he just mirrors all of my attacks (that's kinda his gig, tho. lol)
MM: I really hated the knight things in the stone tower temple. I couldn't figure out how to kill them for the longest time!
WW: The snake form of ganon. He moves so fast, it drives me crazy.
TP: so far the boss in the goron mine.

TheSerpent

The Happy Mask Salesman
gyorg and the first fight with malludus on the top of his train where you and zelda try to reach him and he keeps shooting that lazer if you acdently step infron of zelda and cole was flaing around and i had to constantly shoot arrows at him as he wnt' hehe hehe hehe'

I forgot about both of these! I hated the malludus/cole battle, when phantom zelda gets possessed, every time I take out the boomerang, her long-range sword hits me, she walks over to me, hits me, rinse and repeat. Until I am back where I started.

As for gyorg, I couldn't climb back up onto the platform very well without getting attacked, and everytime I tried to do a dolphin jump, I missed, hit the side, and was easy prey for him.

@Malon: How can you have any trouble on Fyrus (from TP)? He's the easiest boss in the series! Well, I guess it's just opionion...

hsb39

Why so logical?
Darknuts from LoZ got on my nerves a bit, they always turned around at the right moment.

Bongo Bongo for a strange reason about when I battled him. I ended up going there with 3 hearts and not many arrows, I died a few times, and then I went back to Kakariko, stocked up, went back, beat him without missing once with an arrow or getting hit. A different kind of annoying.

Likelikes in general, you lose stuff...

Austin

Austin
As for gyorg, I couldn't climb back up onto the platform very well without getting attacked, and everytime I tried to do a dolphin jump, I missed, hit the side, and was easy prey for him.

Ah yes, Gyorg. I remember looking at some walkthroughs after I was utterly at a loss of how to defeat him, and apparently there was this way to stun him with the fire arrows and using Zora Link's barrier to harm him..... I couldn't figure it out. I filled all of my bottles with fairies and just stayed in the water the whole time. I didn't feel too good about that fight.

T

Tyler

that battle against those 3 stalfos in OoT to get the bow was tough

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
One of the most annoying battles in my opinion in the entire Zelda series is Moldorm in ALttP. Never have I had as much trouble with a boss as I've had with this one. Although there have been instances of there being a boss in another game that gives me some trouble, but not as much as this one does.

For the other annoying battle I've come across it would be the Darknuts in TP. Fighting one of them was okay and I could handle it, but when you find yourself face-to-face with two, three, or more of those things, oh boy, you're in trouble. I can't count how many times I've nearly died (and probably did actually die) fighting those things. Oi! >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom