• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of Zelda Most Annoying and Hardest Enemies?

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
Which non-boss enemies do you find very annoying or hard?

In my opinion, the hardest enemy is the Blue Wizzrobe. They are unrelenting when you are in front of them, have a lot of health, and teleport unpredictably.

The most annoying enemy I have seen so far is the Red Bubble, which takes away your sword semi-permanently (until touching a blue one, at least).

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
The Red Bubbles are definitely the most annoying in my view. They are often times precisely placed just before the boss battle, yet the Blue Bubble is significantly earlier in the dungeon, forcing you to do quite a bit of backtracking whenever you get hit by them.

Peahats are a close second for most annoying enemy since they often times come in bunches and take forever to land on the ground. Another nominee for most annoying enemies include the Blue Wizrobes because of their teleporting and since they keep charging forward even after they are hit. Other than that, Wallmasters, Stone Statues, Like-Likes, and Blue Darknuts come to mind.

For the hardest enemies, I'd say that Blue Darknuts are up there, since they often times appear in rooms with 6-8 of them and can really gang up on you. They aren't crazy hard, but it is at times difficult to get through these rooms without taking any damage. Similarly, the Patra aren't overly difficult to defeat, but I almost always find myself taking a hit or two in the process. Other nominees would be gangs of Blue Lynels and Blue Wizrobes.

Often times though, the hardest rooms have several combination's of not so hard enemies. For example, the rooms that have bunches of Blue Goriyas combined with Stone Statues can be quite annoying. Additionally, the rooms with Like-Like's, Bubbles, and various types of Wizrobes can be incredibly difficult.

The most annoying enemy in Ocarina of Time is definately the Keese. They swarm you and they can be fire and ice keese. If you use Din's fire on them, THEY TURN INTO FIRE KEESE!!! The fire keese can get rid of you deku sheld, and go back to a torch to turn into fire keese again. The Ice keese are even more annoying. They'll freeze you for a few seconds if they hit you. And the blue fire will turn them into ice keese again.

In Wind Waker, the most annnoying enemy award goes to those stupid Wizrobes. Wizrobe: Here, I'll hit you with a powerful attack and then teleport so you can't hit me. And to piss you off even more, I'll become the mini-boss of the wind temple. Me: GAH!!!!!

In terms of hardest enimies, I can't really think of one right now

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
Blue Bubbles especially in MM and also Takkuri also in MM, Keese various forms, Stalfos don't really know why I find them annoying I just do.

B

boomerang

in the original games, the darknuts are definitely the hardest for me.
the most annoying I have to say are either the bubbles or like-likes. because they are always around other stuff that knocks you into them so they can take your shield. In AOL the tinsuits (i think they're called) were the most annoying thing I ever experienced in my life.

I also agree Keese or Quay in OOT were annoying if they were in a small cramped room when you couldn't shoot them down easily & then they hit you and hover above where you can't reach just to laugh in your face.

In the first Zelda, the Blue Wizzrobes are the worst. They can teleport wherever they want, and if you are in their line of fire, they can spam their attack and kill you in 5 seconds. They also take a lot of hits and take like three hearts in one hit, if you don't have the Blue Ring

K

kiryadin

In Wind Waker, the most annnoying enemy award goes to those stupid Wizrobes. Wizrobe: Here, I'll hit you with a powerful attack and then teleport so you can't hit me. And to piss you off even more, I'll become the mini-boss of the wind temple. Me: GAH!!!!!

I actually liked the Wind Waker Wizzrobes :D i found them funny and challenging :)

For me:

Legend Of Zelda:
Most Annoying: combination of Like Likes, Wizzrobes and bubbles in one room
Hardest: Blue wizzrobes and Blue darknuts

Ocarina of Time:
Most Annoying: Leevers and Ice Keese
Hardest: none really

Majora's Mask:
Most Annoying: Chu Chus in the upsidedown-rightsideup-puzzle room in the Stone Tower because they hinder you to solve it as quickly as possible.
Hardest: Eyegore (they always get to hit me some times before I hit them)

Wind Waker:
Most Annoying: those little Mothula pooplings (the ones that stick on you)
Hardest: red mighty darknuts

MrLuigi

Theorist
The blue dark nuts in the original were just tough. That's about it, most enemies I can kil pretty easily.

But the most annoying would have to be those white ad black fluff balls from Majora's Mask.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
My annoying enemies were the octorocks, the Zoras and the tekities. I think that's how they r called. My hardest boss r...gee I don't remember the enemies I fought. But anyway, there's my opinion about the enemies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom