• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Adorable Zelda Character

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
dR2VKJ5.jpg

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
To me it's Saria hands down. She's so damn cute and so understanding. I also love Medli a huge lot. She's nice and sweet and understanding too and she does everything she can to help Link out.
I also think Telma from TP is adorable. She's sassy and not afraid to tell it like it is. But Saria tops my list on this :D

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
To me it's Saria hands down.
I always got the sense that Saria had a sort of matriarchal wisdom and maturity well beyond the other Kokiri. It's seemed to imply that they look up to her like a sort of big sister. Probably why she's a sage :)

Of course my girl Midna is a wicked lil cutie pie :pikalove:

Of course Agitha is supposed to be ridiculously over-the-top KAWAII!! but I always found that crazy little bundle of cuteness and neurosis funny. She fits right in with TP's brand of dark quirky humor.

Malon/Romani are totes adorbs :3

Dampe is kinda cute in his way. Ugly or not he doesn't seem to mind being a groundskeeper and being a source of amusement for folks, even in death! He seems like a playful and jovial sort, with fascination for mechanical contraptions.

The girl who chase the cuccoo in the market square is koote. poor cucco >.>

The skull kids are kinda cute too ^_^ I like how they just show up and be leik "Yo we gunna play a game, kay? here go!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom