• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mortal Kombat (2011) DLC Confusion

as you Mortal Kombat fans are aware of, Neather Realm Studios has released a downloadable character on June 21st called Skarlet, and following the character came a compatibility pack so you can fight her online despite the fact that you didn't download her, and the compatibility pack came with classic skins for Sektor and Cyrax, i didn't get Skarlet, but i got the compatibility pack just today, now this is where the confusing part comes in, when i downloaded the compatibility pack, i went into the arcade mode to see how the animations look for the costumes, i test them out and i'm good, but here's the thing, during the same time i was seeing the costumes, i decided to do something i do traditionally in fighting games, play as every character in the arcade mode starting from bottum to top to see if my skills improved or not, now notice how i say from bottum to top, when i went to the bottum to select Quan-Chi, i noticed there was a yellow arrow next to Cyber Sub-Zero, which isn't normal cause i have the 360 version so i don't have Kratos, i looked, and saw that Skarlet somehow ended up in the roster, and i never even purchased her, it's as if she came with the compatibility pack, can anyone tell me if this is a glitch or something? has the same thing happened to you?

jugglaj91

I am me....
SO to get this straight, you didnt purchase any DLC at all? I know if you buy the Kombat Pass/Character bundle you get Skarlett and future DLC characters. It could be a mistake, or it could be a freebie from the developers for messing something up. Not sure, and too few details to know.

yea i didn't get the season pass, the compatibility pack is all i got because i just wanted the costumes i wanted to give it some time before getting the season pass because i don't trust Xbox Live with this kind of thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom