• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

More Zelda Music INSTRUMENT Replicas

Sure we had OoT replicas from stl Ocarina and Song Bird but what about the other interments from the series like the SS harp, the wind waker, even the spirit pipes from ST. the point being there should be more Zelda interment replicas

Djinn

and Tonic
Actually I have seen a lot of other musical instrument replicas around. However they are all fan made and not sold in any official (or unofficial) capacity like the many ocarina replicas out there. The most common is the spirit flute from Spirit Tracks. It actually looks to be very easy to replicate. In some cases you could probably just decorate some pan pipes to look like them. I have also seen a few replicas of Shiek's harp and Medli's Lyre. As well as an impressive replica of Mikau's fish guitar. Not sure if any of them were playable, but I would doubt it. Most of them were costume pieces and probably just made for looks.

ZeldaOcarina

Princess of Hyrule
I've been looking around for a harp that I could modify to work for cosplay- like a plain one that I could do the etching or such. I do wish that the other instruments were popular enough to be replicated, although I imagine if Skyward Sword has the lasting effect of Ocarina of Time, we may get some harp replicas!

And Djinn- thanks for the idea! I may have to do that with the pan flute.

rettam

I accidentally the...
i dont know anything about the music but a DUBSTEP would be pretty cool

...What does that have to do with anything?

Anyway, I know for a fact that a few Mikau guitar replicas (10? 20?) were made by a guitar company and sold for $10,000 each.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom