• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

More Tunics

Dungeon killer

Dungeon's Shall Fall!
What if in the new zelda game thats coming out next year the put different tunics in it like Oot. Like a white tunic that could make you fly through the air or a black tunic for when your infultrating a fortress that lets you blend in with the shadows or something like that would be cool. Maybe even a tunic that lets you talk to animals as if you were one like in Tp when were in wolf form.:clap::nerd:

Last edited:

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Interesting....

That sounds like the masks in Majora's Mask - the Stone Mask could make you invisible to guards, the Bunny Hood could make you run fast... I wonder if Link really *needs* so many tunics and/or armors, though.

Then again, he's the king of having lots of different junk.

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
I'd like to see a a few new colors, green, red and blue are nice too have though i hope they dont make the red one cost rupees like in TP.

along with those i would like to see one or two more colors.

It would be awesome if we battled with Dark Link in the next game since we only see him in a cut scene from TP, and after defeating him you get a chest with the Dark Tunic in it... so awesome.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
I'd like to see a a few new colors, green, red and blue are nice too have though i hope they dont make the red one cost rupees like in TP.

along with those i would like to see one or two more colors.

It would be awesome if we battled with Dark Link in the next game since we only see him in a cut scene from TP, and after defeating him you get a chest with the Dark Tunic in it... so awesome.

Red, Green, Blue = RGB, the screen or light color spectrum.

I wonder if a game could go for powered tunics from the process print color spectrum for a change?

CMYK
Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, blacK.

The black is obviously shadow/dark power, ala Dark Link (something winnable from DL, perhaps, as mentioned). Cyan would be like the Zora tunic, as cyan is a kind of watery blue. Yellow for lightning powers or speed. Magenta to attract the ladies? *Shrug.*

Just my graphic designer nuttiness there.

Steve

5/19/13
Red, Green, Blue = RGB, the screen or light color spectrum.

I wonder if a game could go for powered tunics from the process print color spectrum for a change?

CMYK
Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, blacK.

The black is obviously shadow/dark power, ala Dark Link (something winnable from DL, perhaps, as mentioned). Cyan would be like the Zora tunic, as cyan is a kind of watery blue. Yellow for lightning powers or speed. Magenta to attract the ladies? *Shrug.*
I never thought how they were using color spectrum. Well, I suppose Cyan could deflect ice attacks, and they could make magenta more of a lavender color (the magic armor). Also if I recall correctly, with the Ocarina of Time beta, there was going to be cyan and yellow tunics. I like the idea of earning a dark tunic though dark powers really wouldn't be Link, rather just for show, like giving him red eyes and all the rest.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
If he gets "dark" powers ala the "Dark is not evil" trope, it would be alright. "Night powers" or something, something akin to Midna's shadow magic in Twilight Princess - she was a "dark" character who was not evil. Powers of cloaking oneself from enemies, enhanced strength, dark-colored magic and an "evil" look but it's made clear that the character himself is still good and his powers are "scary but essentially neutral."

octorok74

TETTAC
What if Link got the lavander tunic which made him irresistable to girls or an ice blue tunic so those annoying ice keese and freezards can't freeze him. Out of the two I suggested, I would prefer the ice blue tunic.

Twili Kid

Many pointless questions
I guess I would like to see a new tunic or two. but what I really want to see would be a self activated item or skill from the armor. Such as if he had a special magic spell for each of the tunics or an ability to get an upper hand in battle or another part of the game. Such as the Feather (white) tunic takes the ability of the hover boots from OoT or even extends the time or greatens its use by being able to walk over the water for a time.

Alex_Da_Great

Dark Link is here...
We would definately see a different tunic than the Green one... Definately a zora armour because without it, there's no water temple (and there is a good chance that there will be). I'd like to see the Goron tunic back, I really enjoyed it!

Do you think they will make a special armour like they did with the golden armour in TP?

I think it would be kind of cool to see a tunic that would turn link into hyper drive link. Kind of like in kingdom hearts 2 where sora gets 2 keyblades and slices everything in his path. It would really be cool if link would go slashing like crazy like that.

Kybyrian

I think it would be pretty interesting to have some more colored tunics, I'm sure that it would be relatively easy to make it as a big part of the game or something for one section. Tunics with different functions and whatever, maybe even one just for looks, haha. I honestly always wanted different tunics. I found the same things to get boring. By that I don't mean the original green tunic. I just mean in games where you had different tunics, it was basically always red/blue.

Silver

The Blue Bomber!
A new tunic or alternate clothing would be NICE! A Dark Link unlock able (Tunic) would be so cool, such as you could scare people or some enemies would not attack such as a Stone Mask Tunic. Back on that whole Alternative costume thing, maybe having the option to wear the Conductor's Tunic in Spirit Tracks would be included. The possibilities of Zelda! :D

More tunics would be awesome, IMO. I loved the Magic Armor in Twilight Princess. Seeing some more elaborate tunics similar to that would be very cool. One that may be resistant to fire, another to ice like some of you have already mentions. But rather than just changing the color of his tunic, I would like to see something like the Magic Armor that just plain looks cool when you wear it.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
I would love to see Link in New Tunics in future Zelda Games, but some of these traits have already been used in Majora's Mask, in the form of well, Masks. As Shadsie previously stated.

But, regardless, new tunics would be great to see in futurre games, and new abilities would be cool too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom