• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

More or Less Serious?

More or less serious?

• More Serious

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Less Serious

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Do you prefer Zelda games that are more serious, like TP or MM, or less serious, like WW or PH?

I personally like the more serious ones.

The more serious ones, but in Skyward Sword, little moments with Groose I actually liked quite a bit :p

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
More serious. Twilight Princess was a challenge, and it had a really dark plot. The gameplay, characters, stuff like that were serious. It's the best Zelda game I have ever played. Skyward Sword is sort of in the serious zone, but close to the nonserious. It's a great game though.

ZeldaFan11

#TeamPhelps
Ofcourse the more serious one to me are the best. they just have that feel if you dont do something quick bad things are going to happen. And the characters are more rude (which i like!). I hope mre game like TP and MM come out soon.

Overall I think I prefer the more seriously toned Zelda games. However there is still a lot of Zelda brand humor even in the most serious of the games that I enjoy and would be sorry to see go. I think Nintendo has found a nice balance and would like to see that continue for the most part.

Danigo92498

Someone You Met Online
I like serious Zelda games because it adds to the suspense. Then I like less serious ones because sometimes I don't want to play a serious Zelda like TP or MM, ya know?

Tadpole

Don Gero's Apprentice
I like darker games so I tend to lean more towards serious but every now and again I need to just sit back and enjoy a more relaxed fun game. So I like both but if I had to pick I'd go with TP and MM games over WW and PH. I do love Spirit Tracks though.

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
more serious! Its a bit more fun to have a challenge

OK! OK! OK! OK! O-K! So, just because games like Twilight Princess are more "realistic" and "serious" does not mean that they provide a challenge. I'll have you know that Twilight Princess is actually one of the EASIEST Zelda Games. Enemies deal very little damage and go down very easily. Just because a Zelda game has a serious style does not mean it will provide more of a challenge. Windwaker provides more of a challenge than Twilight Princess in my opinion. Enemies in Wind waker deal more severe damage and can be more difficult to defeat at some points. Now, I'm not saying that Twilight Princess is completely easy, and I'm not saying that WindWaker extemely hard. Both games (for most Zelda gamers like us) are relitively easy because we have so much experience playing Zelda games. The point I am trying to make is not to flat out say that a game is more challenging just because of it's style and appearence.

Last edited:
I really enjoy the more serious games.
I just find that I get more attached to Zelda games, when they're more serious.
Not to say that the less serious ones are less compelling,
I just have an attachment to the series, so when it takes itself more seriously, I'm right there with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom