• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler More Dungeon Names and Other Story Stuff

DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE SPOILED ON NAMES AND LOCATIONS AND EVENTS, GOOD LORD USE YOUR HEAD

ok, so some text dumps from the demo

Temple of Time, Temple of Hylia, Sky Keep are all dungeons

Groose actually helps out in battles against The Imprisoned, and protects the old woman who resides in the temple at the Sealed Grounds. In addition, if I'm interpreting this correctly, it seems to imply that he's the one who cultivates the Deku Tree from a sapling provided by Link.

you travel back into time to find the Triforce
Impa is confirmed to be the Sheikah seen in trailers

S

SS,OoT,WW,TP

Fake or not, it is quite plausible for this to happen.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I hope Groose does learn a lesson on humility in the game. Seeing what he did to Link's Loftwing made me fume inside a little. For that reason, I'm really hoping the text dumps are true.

S

SS,OoT,WW,TP

Great to know this is true! I wonder how he helps link defeat the imprisoned.

We don't really know if Temple of Hylia or Temple of Time are dungeons. I jumped to conclusions, there. >_> They are place names, however.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Wait, what? Impa is that girl?! Either the Sheikah can live really long, or there is some retconning to be taken place...

Wait, what? Impa is that girl?! Either the Sheikah can live really long, or there is some retconning to be taken place...

I've not read the entire text dump because it's too long and because I don't want the entire SCRIPT spoiled for me, but I've read it is because she can... TRAVEL THROUGH TIME. What a badass, right?

Zorth

#Scoundrel

She's the only important Sheikah we've met throughout the series that we'd remember, And developers stated that the girl is somebody we'd remember from past games. So I directly thought of her. And she does look quite old in OoT (White hair and red eyes*), Maybe she became albino.. I have no clue but I'm confident it's her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom