• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Moon knight

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
Episodes 2 and 3 were trending towards average but then episode 4 came out of nowhere. I was invested in basically everything going on and it really hammered home the concepts introduced in episode 1 about really not knowing just how much of our eyes we can trust. I should look up the directors to see if the same director of ep1 worked on ep4

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
The show has been a brilliant mind**** so far, especially the most recent episode.

I really like how self-contained the show is and how it stands out as something different. I'm worried that the finale will just be another typical CGI fest like most Marvel projects are, but until then I would love to keep enjoying what the show is giving us.

The acting is also great. Oscar Isaac is one of the best actors Marvel has hired for any of their projects and it's truly a shame they waited so long to hire him, but his performance is fantastic.

So far I'd probably say it's the best of the Marvel Disney+ batch and second to No Way Home as far as Phase 4 overall goes.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
Yep totally agree
It's the first of the Disney+ shows that have felt like an actual superhero show to me

Since you mention the cgi I have to criticize the current level of cgi in the show. I understand this project probably has a pretty low budget but I really think they would have benefited from doing more stuff practically, like konshu or the truck drive in the alps

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom