• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Monster Hunter3DS?

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
I WILL UPDATE THIS WITH RUMOURS AND OTHER THINGS UNTIL I AM SURE IT WILL COME OUT ON THE 3DS

The other day, my friend and I thought about a Monster Hunter game for the 3DS. Because the 3DS graphics are like that of the PSP and the control scheme is the same as the PSP, they could easily make one. Then the next day, my friend told me that on a website, he saw an interview with the bloke who makes the games. He said that if the 3DS' internet is better, then they will probably make a monster hunter game. Nintendo said that the internet connection for the 3DS is "fast...very fast" so all this is looking promising.

So, let's assume Monster Hunter is being released, I'd like to know what you guys think about it and what features you think should be in it.:)

UPDATE!!!
The game's producer Ryuji Tsujimoto said this:
The 3DS is releasing, too, so I think the right time to switch [Monster Hunter] to new hardware is coming as well.

This quote makes it sound all the more likely that it will come out on the 3DS. Also, Capcom Unity are doing a survey for a new Monster Hunter game they will probably be making. The link is: http://www.capcom-unity.com/monster_hunter/go/survey/viewer/2018

Last edited:
I think monster hunter would be great on 3DS it would be cool to have depth in the background and then maybe the rathelos is fire popping out a bit.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Come on guys!!! This could get really interesting if some people looked at this!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom