• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Monster Hunter Monster Hunter World

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction

There has been a new trailer for World that showcases a lot of really great stuff, including some returning elder dragons, some brief looks at some new monsters, and OOOOOOHHMMYGGOOODDDAAAHHH MY BEAUTIFUL PICKLE BOY MADE IT INNN YEEEEEEEEEEEEESS!

We did get some shots of elder dragon fights, something I am certainly now very excited for. We will be able to witness clashes between true titans.

We also get our first look at the monster that was lurking beneath the corpse pile in the Rotten Vale trailer and it appears to be some sort of rancid, decaying zombie dragon (and on further analysis may be Jabberwock inspired?), possibly an elder dragon given this trailer's emphasis on them, that has mastery over the toxic gas filling the Vale.

Finally we got our first look at the free DLC coming in Spring, featuring my BEAUTIFUL BOY Deviljho.

On top of this there is news of yet another beta on January 18th to the 22nd, this time featuring the flagship monster, and resident elder dragon, Nergigante.
I had a lot of fun with the last two betas, especially the second when I actually had a chance to play with friends and more time to do so. Though this means I now have to redownload the beta (I thought we were done and I needed room for Gravity Rush 2...).
I'm looking forward to spending even more time with the game before I have to wait for the PC release, which is coming out sometime in Autumn most likely (forgot to report on this soonersorry).

Last edited:

Quin

Disaster Master
Pretty hype for this. I'm really glad the series is moving back to console. handheld MH is a pain with the terrible (for mh) control, and I just wanna hunt big monster on my big screen.
Sadly I'll have to wait until autumn to enjoy this game since im not gonna buy a ps4 just to play this game early when I will end up playing the superior PC version anyway!
Glad to see my favorite monster Teostra coming back. I know he was already leaked but its good to see him in action. Still no footage of poogie though. He better be in there.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom