• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Monster Hunter Tri

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
You can save at any time. Just go to your menu, press Quit, then it'll ask you if you'd like to save. That way you can do it anywhere.

Aslong as you aren't in a quest! If you want to save in a quest, you have to either complete it or abandon it

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
What happens when you finish all the urgent quests offline? (only Dual Diablos and Agna and Uraggan left!!!)

Ganondorf

"Dandori Issue"
I enjoyed it at first, but quickly got bored with the limited music and the repetitive and similar, often reused from old games, fights. I used the hammer and greatsword with the wiimote, as the classic control was too quirky for me after I got used to the wiimote, and I never had problems with lag with attacks. Some of the environments were also quite ugly compared to others or looked blurry or dated.

I was also annoyed how most of the best armor and weapons are only obtainable from killing monsters online to increase rank, and impossible to obtain offline, dooming you to weaker equipment, or the drop rate for items from certain monsters being extremely low, and nearly impossible to get without extreme grinding over very long periods of time and luck.

The game could have been a lot better in my opinion...

Godkarmachine

Angry Megaman Fan
I got this game a while ago due to a friend praising it constantly xD the game for sure begins very calmly and slowly but when you start facing the large monsters it gets awesome :D
I'm in the 5 star village quests, against rathalos, barioth and diablos and I can't beat any of them... oh well
So if anyone wants to play online, please send me a PM so we can join for a hunt, I'm in the american server =)

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
This game can be addicting like Pokemon games...damn! >.<

I mean i got all all weapons and armors (except some arena ones) and i still find myself picking up the game and playing it.

Im HR 300 for god's sake! I hope i will lay down the game when Xenoblade comes out this week.

monster_hunter_chacha_emoticon_by_thehandsomerocklee-d3418m2.gif

CHA CHA IS STILL THA MAN!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom