• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Monster Hunter Monster Hunter Generations (MHX)

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
My entire party abandoned me 2 minutes in on a Great Maccao hunt, so I took the opportunity to explore the Jurassic Frontier and discovered 4 new items.

tumblr_o9p3dwMJRO1r5w5dlo1_500.jpg
tumblr_o9p3dwMJRO1r5w5dlo2_500.jpg

tumblr_o9p3dwMJRO1r5w5dlo3_500.jpg
tumblr_o9p3dwMJRO1r5w5dlo5_500.jpg

Three new account items and a new transport item. Here's me holding the eternal fossil in front of where you mine it in Area 11.

tumblr_o9p3dwMJRO1r5w5dlo4_1280.jpg

Also I gotta say Area 11 is gorgeous.

tumblr_o9p3dwMJRO1r5w5dlo6_1280.jpg

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Okay so apparently this has been known since June 21st and I myself knew this, but there was more information to it than I realized.

So, a dataminer found out that Amatsumagatsuchi is being localized as just Amatsu. That's what I knew already. But apparently they also found out that Osutogaroa is being localized as Nakarkos. I don't know how I missed that information before, but whatever. There it is.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Some things I learned from doing the tutorials in the MHGen demo:
  • Press R + A + B to use Hunter Art 1
  • If you sleep in a bed as a prowler, you recover your stock of acorns
  • You can deliver account items even if they're not related to a quest again like in MH3U
Also, there's a felyne who waits in your base camp during quests now, and if you give him any items that you want, he will take them back to your home for you while the quest is still active, so you have more space in your bag to gather items. That's frickin awesome. But, he'll only do it once per quest. Also, I didnt learn that from the tutorials I learned it from the online manual but forgot to post about it until now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom