• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Monster Hunter Monster Hunter Generations (MHX)

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Official web manual for Monster Hunter Generations has been posted!

http://game.capcom.com/manual/MH_Gen/en/

And with it comes a warning...

tumblr_o8qkruaUm61u2lb6ho1_1280.jpg

Take that hackers and powersavers and custom quest makers. In your face!!!! Justice prevails!!!!!!

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Official web manual for Monster Hunter Generations has been posted!

http://game.capcom.com/manual/MH_Gen/en/

And with it comes a warning...

tumblr_o8qkruaUm61u2lb6ho1_1280.jpg

Take that hackers and powersavers and custom quest makers. In your face!!!! Justice prevails!!!!!!

Really? and how long til us powersavers and custom quest makers, create our own events and the like with far better rewards not to mention get the rewards anyway? As you know Az aside from a certain weapon most i use powersaves for is the materials cuz christ alive i hate spending 4 hours hunting for a rath ruby, so how'd this affect that type of powersaving? More than one type of cheesy cheater.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Really? and how long til us powersavers and custom quest makers, create our own events and the like with far better rewards not to mention get the rewards anyway? As you know Az aside from a certain weapon most i use powersaves for is the materials cuz christ alive i hate spending 4 hours hunting for a rath ruby, so how'd this affect that type of powersaving? More than one type of cheesy cheater.

Yeah I know you do it to avoid grinding but that's a minority, a very small minority of people who use powersaves and hacks. The vast majority use them to get OP talismans and break their weapons and get armor they aren't supposed to have yet (HR5 people who have full G rank armor for example I've seen more than one of those losers), and the MH community at large and Capcom itself don't appreciate that kind of buffoonery. If you're upset about this, blame the people who ruined the game for everyone else.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Yeah I know you do it to avoid grinding but that's a minority, a very small minority of people who use powersaves and hacks. The vast majority use them to get OP talismans and break their weapons and get armor they aren't supposed to have yet (HR5 people who have full G rank armor for example I've seen more than one of those losers), and the MH community at large and Capcom itself don't appreciate that kind of buffoonery. If you're upset about this, blame the people who ruined the game for everyone else.

Heh i do blame those turdshovellinggoathumpers. I may have my own OP gear but at least i earned them :P

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Apparently there's a thing called "Hyper Monsters" in Generations that works similar to how the Frenzy worked in 4.

4zeyJFw.jpg

"Similar to Frenzy, it is a special effect added to monsters. It is visualized by a cloud of black/purple smoke attached to a monster's body part. When you hit the afflicted parts, you charge up your Hunter Art gauge faster."

I have never heard of this in any official announcement at all, not even back when it was still MHX. I'm surprised we never got any official info on it in a trailer or something. I didn't even see it in the online manual. That's really weird...

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I think bare in mind it's think they had some info when they said frenzy wouldn't be around any more but something else would replace it.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I don't remember them saying something else would replace it... I know that Gore/Shagaru Magala are back and they can cause the Frenzy status, and there's a hunter art that infects yourself with the Frenzy for the purpose of getting that buff when you overcome it, but that's it. I haven't heard anything about Hyper monsters before or that it's replacing the Frenzy...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom