• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Monster Hunter Monster Hunter Double Cross (MHXX)

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
tumblr_oqsyi1qfDh1ssr51lo7_1280.jpg

We can see some button commands on the right side of the screen. Perhaps one of them is how we open the map menu this time since there's no bottom screen like on the 3DS. Another is probably for going online. God, being able to read Japanese would really come in handy right about now.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Some footage of MHXX Switch Ver.

New high rank village hub and g rank hub look great, but man they ****ing suck at fighting Brachydios lmao that was painful to watch.

Valfalk vs Brave long sword

The backgrounds and textures look more detailed on the Switch.

Looks damn good no matter how you play it. Can this come to the west asap pls capcom

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
UPDATE: http://nintendoeverything.com/capcoms-latest-comment-on-monster-hunter-xx-localization/

This is still very iffy though. But I'm willing to wait and see what happens before I go screaming for Capcom's head.
I saw that. Could be our light at the end of the tunnel. I'm willing to wait as long as they actually do localize it in the future. My original prediction was the end of this year, but If I have to wait for some time in 2018, I can live with that.
It's actually a pretty good thing to start screaming at Capcom's head now, so that they get the message through their head. It's better safe then sorry

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
So thanks to a collab with Puzzles & Dragons, we have official English names.

tumblr_ospdwjQzMF1ruxn67o1_1280.png

tumblr_ospdwjQzMF1ruxn67o2_1280.png

Valphalk and Massacre Demon Diablos.

God this makes me think they could easily localize MHXX and now I'm just even more bitter than before. GET YOUR ASSES ON IT CAPCOM OR GET SOMEONE ELSE TO DO IT

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom