• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Monster Hunter Monster Hunter Double Cross (MHXX)

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
hat I'm gathering from this is that basically you can make one set for skills and make its outward appearance be the same as another set but still keep the skills from the first one. This is a GODSEND. I'll be able to look like my fashion set while keeping the skills of my main set. This can't come to the west any faster.

Yes that is what the video I posted talked at length about, thanks.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
New monster coming to MHXX!

tumblr_omz7rphcYg1ruxn67o1_500.jpg

Atoraru Ka, the Pavilion Mantis. There's also some footage of a battle against it and.... apparently this is the mechanical nakarkos look-a-like. Just... just watch it. Holy ****.

Did NOT see that coming, wow. I'm impressed. And that battle theme is incredible.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
By the looks of the trailer, we CAN in fact transfer save data to the Switch version from MHGen, and even vice versa between the 3DS and Switch versions of MHXX. Also, it looked like Switch players and 3DS players will be able to play online together? Or am I misinterpreting the trailer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom