• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Monster Hunter 3 - Ultimate

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
The only reason i bought the Wii U so far. I totally loved MHTri on Wii, it was the best wifi title on the console that actually worked.

And this one is even better in HD, more monsters, more subspecies, more ranks, more weapon types. So much to do here and alot of replay value.

So who bought this game? If you need any help, Add my Wii U ID, you can find it in my profile. Cleared the Online Boss and right now im HR 37.

500px-MH3G-Kayanba_ChaCha.png

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I've the demo and I keep getting crushed by even simple monsters. I do not like the clunkiness of the gameplay but that is probably a minor thing int he grand scheme. I love the combat and how each monster is erratic thus leading to new encounters each and every time. :3

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
I've the demo and I keep getting crushed by even simple monsters. I do not like the clunkiness of the gameplay but that is probably a minor thing int he grand scheme. I love the combat and how each monster is erratic thus leading to new encounters each and every time. :3

Yeah the demo was awefull, i saw multiple same reactions in miiverse about that. Even a veteren MH player would be crushed with a low def armor. But the game is about grinding materials and make better armor and weapons, wich is IMO gives more satisfaction because you actually make an effort. Because of this effort in gives more motivation no build something better.

And besides, the most action happens during online gameplay. Offline it can become pretty boring.

Gameplaywise, people tend to misunderstand that they just can hack and slash a monster, which will easly get you killed. Every monster has their own set of behaviour and attack pattern. You basicly need to figure that pattern. Furthermore all monsters have breakable parts, which influences of getting specific parts and rewards. At the same time while breaking parts you weaken the monster and it will also will be unable to peform certain actions.

But yeah, for a person who didnt played MH before, it can be very complicated and overwhelming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom