• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Animal Crossing Money Making Tips Thread

Threads relating to the Animal Crossing series.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
New AC, new debts.

I’d like to propose a thread where we all can share tips and tricks for a quick bell or two.

What’s the main method you use for making money in this game, and do you have any tips you would like to share?

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
Go to a Nook Miles island, and chop down all the trees. Pick the petals off of the flowers and scare off any bugs. This forces tiger beetles, wharf roaches, mole crickets, and tarantulas to spawn; scare the others away and catch those spiders. My technique is to sneak up to them and swing my net when they jump. Good luck!

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I’ve got a whole lot of blue flowers around my house, so I’ve been catching tons of peacock butterflies. They sell for 2500 which ain’t bad at all for how many of them spawn around my house. I can usually make a hundred thousand or two by the end of the day, which is usually enough to cover whatever I want to do the next day.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
My primary income is from foreign fruit. I time travel, so my trees have grown fast, I now have enough foreign fruit so I can rail in roughly 40k on one picking spree.

I just sell whatever I don't want in my regular play. Usually just catch bugs and fish until my pockets are full. I think the selling prices of some things have changed since past titles but red snappers sell for a couple thousand (was 3k in the past) and those being common in New Horizons is nice. I usually get at least 60k for selling everything in my pockets.

Just go fishing. That's where the real money is. It's still slow going but a lot faster than bug actching and also a hell of a lot easier to do.
Also if you find the fisherman on your island who buys fish, then spam him with fish for him to buy for more profit.

The other way is cheese. That is buy a ton of turnips at a decent price and get on a facegroup or discord to find an island with higher prices to sell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom