• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Moments you Wished You Could Skip

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Were there ever any moments of any Zelda game that you just wish you could skip?

To all of us, there is always that ONE cutscene, or that ONE dungeon, or that ONE sidequest that you just wished you could skip.

What would it be, and why would you skip it?

Just ONE? (I'd say every dungeon but okay)

PH- all of it
ST- the flute
OoT- Bongo Bongo
SS- Imprisoned
MC- the overworld
TP- bridge jousting/carriage cant decide
TFH- all of it
FSA- all of it
FS- all of it

The rest i'm okay with i think

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
The later stages of the Temple of the Ocean King in Phantom Hourglass. Seriously, going through the same dungeon over and over isn't a very good way to add replay value to a game... the rest of the game was good, but I think the TotOK colors the experience for people as negative.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Just ONE? (I'd say every dungeon but okay)

PH- all of it
ST- the flute
OoT- Bongo Bongo
SS- Imprisoned
MC- the overworld
TP- bridge jousting/carriage cant decide
TFH- all of it
FSA- all of it
FS- all of it

The rest i'm okay with i think

So you like WW's Tingle quest then?

For me it is the Tingle Quest from WW which I wished I could skip. Same with the sky symbol quest from TP. Both are just laborious. Not fun at all.

So you like WW's Tingle quest then?

For me it is the Tingle Quest from WW which I wished I could skip. Same with the sky symbol quest from TP. Both are just laborious. Not fun at all.

I did actually. No dungeons. Lots of overworld. Lots of sailing. Very enjoyable.

Really liked the sky symbol too. I even turned the map off for maximum exploration.

Last edited:

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
The Goddess story sequence when you first meet Zelda in OoT. It's very similar to the opening cinematic, with only a few more pieces of information, is really long, and once I forgot to save after the sequence (I saved directly before it) and had a power outage. I had to sit through the whole thing again. Pretty much twice in a row.
Always save after long cutscenes, kids.

Cartoonmaniac

Biggest Zelda fan this side of the South Pole
Ocarina of Time - The child dungeons and the goddess cutscenes
Majora's Mask - The first three days (instead of having to dance with the scarecrow 5 times)
Twilight Princess - The wolf segments (where you have to kill all the bugs)
Skyward Sword - Silent Realm segments and having to go back to the Goddess Statue after each dungeon to get the next map piece

Other than that, I can pretty much put up with doing anything else

funnier6

Courage~
In twilight princess I hated all the twilight parts cause for whatever reason they hurt my eyes, though it was better in the HD version.

ST overwold took forever to cross so I wish that was faster.

Can't think of anything else rn.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
the opening legend sequence to wind waker,i know the hd version lets you do that but that would've came in so handy when i was a kid
otherwise; the lakebed temple in twilight princess,the tadtone trial in skyward sword,and i guess the gerudo desert in ocarina

Ninja

Well well well
Jabu Jabu's Belly in OoT. It's definitely a unique dungeon but something about the jellyfish-squid things with muffling fish orgasm sounds was very off-putting.

Imprisoned battled in SS. I would have been fine with just the third and final battle being the only one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom