• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mom Kills Baby for Interrupting Her While Playing Farmville.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
2 years? No way! I think she deserves life for it, the reason for murder shouldn't entirely decide the amount of years in prison. It is still murder of an innocent child therefore she deserves a life sentence.
Agreed.

Kokirion, she wasnt mentally challenged, there was nothing that could have subconsciously tiggered the murder of her child other than pure obsession with a stupid facebook game. This woman shouldnt have been granted the priveledge of having a child.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
2 years? No way! I think she deserves life for it, the reason for murder shouldn't entirely decide the amount of years in prison. It is still murder of an innocent child therefore she deserves a life sentence.
Haha :P I understand why you think that. The real question is, is this a murder? or is this an accident caused by an addiction? and does she feels sorry about it or not (if she doesn't care, yes then she deserves a long time in jail. But if she feels guilty afterwards, then she allready has to live with the fact that she killed her own child her entire live. (let's say it's an accident) And I can't live with something like that)?

If this is a real murder, then yes, I think she deserves 20 years in jail. If not, if it was a real accident, then I think therapy and 2 years in jail are enough. She allready has to live with the fact that she killed her child, how hard would it be to make friends, to get a normal job etc.?

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Hmm, I can see why you said you think I said that. I have a love for children. But yes, I suppose if she feels sorry then it is different....hmm.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
She should be interned for x years+ x years in prison. She is mentally instable and a public danger.
This is true, what if this addiction got out of hand? What if she DOES become a public threat? Maybe she will take her anger out on other people and it will lead to further problems......?

Hazel

A Frog
This is true, what if this addiction got out of hand? What if she DOES become a public threat? Maybe she will take her anger out on other people and it will lead to further problems......?
It's more than just an addiction. I think she's normally addicted, but that she doesn't know how to react. A sort of minor, quiet form of autism. Who knows; maybe life's thrown stuff at her, and that she'd woken up that day and decided that she had had enough, and her baby bugging her was just the last drop. She stopped to have a ciggarette, that suggests that she didn't do it on impulse, well maybe at first. But she had time to think before continuing. Anyho, I don't think this woman is deserving of my sympathy.

Austin

Austin
I think life time jail is cruel, even for this. This women killed her child because she was addicted to that game, giving her an entire livetime in jail won't help at all, you need to give her therapy, so she can controll her addiction. And I think 2 years in jail will be enough. I don't think it was a murder, but she killed the baby out of frustration. If she menaged to controll her addiction, IMO she can be set free again. But I don't think you should allowe her to have children anymore
No offense, but that's the most flat out wrong thing I've heard in a while. An addiction to video games is not an excuse for killing your child, accidentally or otherwise. Two years is nowhere near enough of a sentence to make her repent for this crime. Whether she controls her "addiction" or not is irrelevant, the fact is that there's a dead child and she's the one responsible for it. Thus, she must be punished. This isn't a question about "helping" her, this is a question of making her pay for the crime that she committed.

KrazyKyuubi

OH SNAPPLE
Narnia...And sometimes Pocket Asian's box
Wow. Was she smoking the virtual marijuana she was growing or something?

Uh yeah. She needs to go to jail. Forever. It's unacceptable to kill you child just for being addicted to a game. If that was acceptable, my mother would've been dead years ago for interrupting me. Seriously, just leave the game and take care of your kid. Don't shake them to death...this is so wrong and disturbing. I can't even bring any humor into this.

Veely

Unwanted ZD Member
Oh boy! Another mother being completely outrageous (as my mother and I say to each other)
I really think she deserved what she got. 1stly why is she even playing farmville when she has a baby to take care of and 2nd why is this woman even a mother? The title just makes me sick.... I love children and I love video games so when I babysit, I multitask and try to sometimes close off the surrounding sounds...(and since they are older they get to play my Rated E games...I am not that stupid!) I really can't believe it.... Just because she was playing she had to kill this poor child.. I'll add more when I stop crying sorry guys..

I'll never understand what gets into people where they think fictional games to be more important than reality and their actual, physical family. Clearly this woman had some mental issues.

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
Such a terrible thing that has happened. I think she does deserve a life-time sentence in jail. Why the **** would someone actually kill someone just because of a Facebook game?!? This is so disgusting...
I agree with everyone here, either she's insanley addicted to go to extreme scenarios, or she has some serious mental issues.

Sasuke Uchiha

The Crimson Alchemist
Did you all here about this:
There was a woman who had a child, and wasn't sure if the father was the father, so one night she got drunk and put the baby in the microwave and killed it? The crazy b**** was jailed, but was let go because her arrester forgot to reads her her meranda rights. The government is covering it up by saying, she was "to drunk to have done it" but I think that is just a cover-up for making themselves look stupid.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
.......This boils my blood.

The rage I'm feeling right now is the same as the time I read the thread about a Boy of 13 gets girl of 15 pregnant. How could a mother kill a baby like that? After looking up more into the story, I can understand her frustration, but to throw that rage into an innocent bundle of joy is beyond the realm of sanity. It's a game, and getting angry over a baby is unreasonable. Her addiction to the game is the real problem. Facebook users today are increasing and still doubling in rates of making new accounts. I may have Facebook, but I don't waste my time on it, I have bigger goals to reach, but that's beside the point.

The things that I see wrong here are Addiction, Hot-blooded and Child Violence. She could have avoided the murder if she knew her priorities as a mother, her control over her own anger and her knowing she has a problem with Farmville. If she had realized to care for the baby, then she could have lulled it to sleep and then she may resume her game. If she had realized her addiction, she could have stopped it and try to get help. But the past is past. I'm only angry at the crime, but I'm feeling sad for the mother. She accidentally killed her child(based from what Zenox said) and the loss of a loved one is hard.

Redeeming herself might never happen, cause killing a child is as foul as killing thousands of innocent people with a bomb on three different areas at the exact same time. I believe prison is never enough of a punishment for killing a child, rather, the punishment that suites best is that knowing she killed a child, accidentally, never intentionally.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
I saw this thread and my brain instantly said, "What the fudge?!"

This is just not right. What's the world coming to. It's like abortion... BUT OVER FARMVILLE?!!!!! What could the baby have done. I mean, GOSH!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom