• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

MMORPGs

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Games (MMORPGs) are a type of online multiplayer roleplaying game that often, but not always, come with an immersive story and hours upon hours of content. Some examples of popular MMORPGs include World of Warcraft, Elder Scrolls Online, and Final Fantasy XIV.

So my question to you, wonderful people of the forum, is do you like to play MMOs? If so, what games have you played and for how long? Are there any you want to play but haven't gotten around to yet?

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
literally the only MMO I've played was wizards 101 back in middle school, and I probably didn't play that any more than 2 hours
I'm kinda interested in FF14 but I don't know when, if ever, I'll get to it

Quin

Disaster Master
I avoid them like the plague. Those games are mostly for people who want to socialize instead of play a quality game, which I have Discord or whatever other medium for.
Most MMO have a way better equivalent in the form of a single player game, without needing to pay a dime per month or whatever cash shop they got.
Even MMO's of series I love, Like Monster Hunter Frontier, Dragon Quest 10 and Dragons Dogma Online are games I couldn't get into.

But as a kid, like 99% of the kids, I did used to play Runescape for a bit, and Maple story.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
I'm planning to try WoW but I heard my friend say, it has no hype now and isn't worth to play it at this point as the no of players had reduced drastically. Is that true? Or should I play it? A little advice would be appreciated.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
I'm planning to try WoW but I heard my friend say, it has no hype now and isn't worth to play it at this point as the no of players had reduced drastically. Is that true? Or should I play it? A little advice would be appreciated.

Truckloads of people still play WoW. You'll do just fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom