• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mm: WHAT'S THIS???!!!!

UsayEldaZay

Designed with you in mind
Well I was looking at the walkthrough that Caleb had just posted in the Happy Easter thread and I was just surfing around the mm section. I scrolled down right before you battle the mask. Skullkid asks you if you want to play with him. This picture just looks a bit off to me. If you look at it long enough, I mean enlarge it and you will really see it, doesn't the Skullkid look like the Happy Mask Salesman? I mean the hair and the skin color and everything. It looks to be a human. Isn't supposed to be a deku? I haven't played the game yet really so I don't know what happens but, I know that I'm not the ONLY one who thinks this..

here's right where the pic is : http://www.zeldadungeon.net/Zelda06/Walkthrough/6/6_Giants14.jpg

MOS3

Agent Of Chaos
That's not the skullkid....Majora leaves Skullkid and enters the moon, and yes, all the children wearing masks inside the moon look like the happy mask salesman.

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
That's not the skullkid....Majora leaves Skullkid and enters the moon, and yes, all the children wearing masks inside the moon look like the happy mask salesman.

Pretty much what he said...
There are several theories, some state that the kids represent several tribes, some say they represent the Tribe that created the mask, some say they represent the Happy Mask Salesman wich also pretty much implies that he is a descendant of that Tribe.
Also, they ask Link if he is gonna be a mask salesman when he grows up

C

cyko49

They seem to represent the Happy Mask Salesman somehow, but in what way is a mystery which Anouma should have made more obvious to us.

Ah, but if everything was explained to us then we would have nothing to discuss, and where's the fun in that?

Ah, but if everything was explained to us then we would have nothing to discuss, and where's the fun in that?

I highly doubt Nintendo really care about people wanting to discuss about what that guy didn't say, The only thing they really care about people discussing is the Timeline Theory.

Back on topic, It isn't the Skull Kid I don't think, If I remember correctly from when my brother completed it isn't it one of the children on or before the moon?. I can't remember, I was around the age of 5 or 6 when he played this. I just remember that Majora's Mask leaves Skull Kid and enters the moon.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Wow it does look like the mask salesman. Not sure if that was on purpose or if they were just being lazy with the models. Probably the first.

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
Well to be honest, they could well be models for the HMS.
They all ask for your masks.
They ask Link whether he will be a happy mask salesman.
They degrade link's masks and say they are only weak.
I think there is meant to be a connection there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom