• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

MM, What Mask Were You Most Proud of Yourself for Getting?

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
Fierce Deity Mask. :)

I spent many hours slaving away trying to obtain that mask. The Odolwa, Gyorg, and Twinmold hide-and-seek parts where easy, but the Goht one, noooooo, it was nowhere near that category. I remember wanting to give up after falling off of the ramps so many times trying to beat that one. -.- But my persistance finally paid off when I actually beat it after many, many tries.

So yeah, Fierce Deity is the mask that I'm most proud of getting.

basement24

There's a Bazooka in TP!
I'd have to go with the Fierce Deity Mask as well. To get every single mask and get that in return was a good reward, and felt satisfying. It's just too bad it made the battle with Majora so easy. I actually took it off after beating the first form in less than 5 seconds.

I would say I'm proud of the Couple's Mask, but really all the running around to get it was just more annoying than anything. Plus the not-so-great in-game hints caused me to look at the XD guide for completing it. That's probably the first time I resorted to looking at a guide for Zelda help. I tried to start the quest a few times and screwed up timing, so got frustrated and cheated. Oh well.

Also, I'll throw out there as a bit of a joke that it was satisfying to get the Deku Mask. Finally being able to return to Link's true form and being able to finally SAVE was quite an accomplishment. I tried playing MM when it came out and couldn't get past the boring life of a Scrub, and didn't try playing again for 10 years. I finally got past that first 30 to 45 minutes as a Scrub and kept going after all that time. So, in a way, it was satisfying to get it as a reward. Odd, but somewhat true.

W

Whiskers

I was happy with the Stone Mask, It really helped me when i went into Ikana Canyon, Man i hated those Gibdo's (Mummy things)

I would choose the fierce deity mask but Im not going to choose that one cause its a no brainer. I would go with the Couples mask. I think by far that its the most hardest one to get. On the count of all the hassle it puts you through.

R

RinkuSan

I was most proud of getting the Deku Mask. Why? Because I was so freaked out at Majora's Mask (the mask) on the title screen, I have hardly played the game once!

Majora16

KOOLOO-LIMPAH!
The Couple's Mask made me so proud. It marked the end of the best side quest in Zelda history and I finally reunited Anju and Kafei!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Plus, the first time I did it, I failed at getting the sun's mask in time. I was so disappointed. D: When I finally I got it I was so relieved.

S

soulreapersheik

i loved getting the (surprise) fierce deitys mask. it was an incredible looking character and inspired me many times.

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
Probably Fierce Deity Mask to be honest. I mean you had to get all the masks in the game and then complete four difficult challenges to acquire it. I was definitely satisfied with acquiring it!

@lex MM

The Lurker
Fierce Deity's mask? No,I got it with a cheat:lol: No,the mask I was proud to get was Couple's mask....*Phew*I still remember these days with that quest.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Probably the FDM because I had to get all the other Masks (some of them being royal pains in the arse) and then go through four rather challenging mini dungeons. *curls up in a corner from the sheer terror of rolling through the Goht mini dungeon*

The All Night's Mask was a tough one for me to get. I loved doing the sidequests in the game, so the Couples Mask and other sidequest related masks came naturally, but the Spider Houses were difficult. I could never find all the spiders. Especially within the first 3 days.

The Mask of Time was extraordinarily useful, but also difficult. It was a bit easier to get, as you didn't have to get it in the first two days, but it was still sort of difficult.

The other masks I was proud to use, They were fun and made the game easier. I especially liked the undead masks that made Gibdos and ReDeads dance for you :lol:

Majora16

KOOLOO-LIMPAH!
The All Night's Mask was a tough one for me to get. I loved doing the sidequests in the game, so the Couples Mask and other sidequest related masks came naturally, but the Spider Houses were difficult. I could never find all the spiders. Especially within the first 3 days.

The Mask of Time was extraordinarily useful, but also difficult. It was a bit easier to get, as you didn't have to get it in the first two days, but it was still sort of difficult.

The other masks I was proud to use, They were fun and made the game easier. I especially liked the undead masks that made Gibdos and ReDeads dance for you :lol:

Mask... of... time ? I'm guessing you mean Mask of Truth!

bbevington90

The Mask Salesman
the easy answer is the fierce deity's mask, because of what it requires, but 2nd place is the Couple's Mask. It's really hard to get without a guide, and whether you used a guide or not, you just feel so accomplished after re-uniting them, for both the work you did and the idea behind bringing that wonderful couple together again. it's awesome. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom