• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

MM + Oot = Skyward Sword?

boko bob

A boko named Bob...
In the recent interview with Eiji Aonuma, it was stated that Skyloft would act as a HUB city, like Clock town in Majora's Mask. Add this to the fact that this game is supposedly a massive experience overall, and I think it is possible that Skyward Sword will be a mix of MM's interactivity with NPCs and a ton of sidequests, with Oot's large dungeon count!

Discuss and tell the world what you think of this possibility...

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
Hmmm, not exactly what I thought.....I'm not saying it's impossible, but if any combo, I don't think it's MM and OoT.

I think they are getting the best of all the other games and putting it in a blender since it is also similar to tp and ww.

Its very easy to say a zelda game is a combination of others (look at my sig) but after learning these new details I really think this is going to be a huge blend of all the games (including OOT and MM).
This is good!

U

UchihaMadara

I think it's a great idea to use elements from other games in the series as long as they are used in unique ways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom