• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mm Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

suz39

Is there a secret to staying on day 1? I've slashed owls along the way and played song of time frontwards and backwards. I am in the first dungeon about to meet first mini boss and running out of time with a long way to go.:(

Akiranon

Fallen Knight
The game can't be finished in one run, but you should have more than enough time to finish the first dungeon in three days. Once you've finished the first dungeon you won't have to do it again, by the way. You can just continue to the second one even if you use the Song of Time to reset things.

If you're unsure about the time you still have left, you could always play the song of time and try again. Playing the song of time backwards also helps in most cases, but I see you've already tried that.

Neo

The One
Is there a secret to staying on day 1? I've slashed owls along the way and played song of time frontwards and backwards. I am in the first dungeon about to meet first mini boss and running out of time with a long way to go.:(

'Fraid not.
Don't fret, though. You have two more whole days to screw around, so I'd say you're set. Once you finish the dungeon, just go around and clean out the swamp (spider house excluded since you can't complete it, yet) and then play the song of time. Here's a checklist:

1. Resuce the Deku Princess (don't forget to take her to her father and save the monkey!)
  2. Get the mask of scents
  3. Get the heart piece from Koume's Boat Game
Then you're set.

Your next destination will be to the north, in the mountains where the Goron people dwell. Get some bombs if you don't have them yet!
Good luck, and enjoy the rest of the game!

S

suz39

Thanks to you both, I hope I make it before the world crashe's

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
Wait, so you're saying you're about to meet the FIRST miniboss and you're about to run out of your 72 hours? Um, I have a few suggestions here.

One: On the Dawn of the First Day, head straight to the Southern Swamp and do everything required to get to the dungeon, then proceed to clear said dungeon. By this time, you should be somewhere on the Second Day. Now take care of any unfinished business, and then play the Song of Time, and repeat this process with the next area.

Two: If you are doing everything above, and it's taking you that long to get the FIRST MINIBOSS, then stop um... being so bad at the game. :P

Three: ?????

Four: PROFIT!

Last edited:

Silver

The Blue Bomber!
Well, your barley going to the first mini-boss? I suggest trying to explore the dungeon, or over world so you can find the fastest route. Another suggestion is that you get the Bremen Mask then get the Bunny Hood mask. This should make moving around A LOT faster. Hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom