• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

MM bosses?

kpllk

The future pro yoyoer
How come MM doesn't have any bosses from other zelda games? The final boss should be Ganon or Ganondorf at least. Why is everything different? Is it because it is in Termina and not Hyrule or someithing? Why is it based in Termina anyway and how did Link just happen to be riding his horse in that area when Skullkid was there trying to destroy the town.

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
Majora is a great boss... Also the battle with Goht is immensely fun and the battle with Twinmold is just epicly great(in size) xD

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
I liked how it didn't have bosses from other games. The bosses in MM were awesome. Having Ganondorf in it would have completely ruined it Imo.
Why is it based in Termina anyway and how did Link just happen to be riding his horse in that area when Skullkid was there trying to destroy the town.

Why not have it in Termina? It was a nice break from the "save the princess to save the world" plot. And was Link in the Lost Woods looking for Navi when he was attacked by the Skull Kid. And when he fell down the into the abyss he was taken into the land of Termina. That's the theory anyway.

I'm not complaining about new bosses, Nintendo rehashes them quite a lot, and it was nice to have a break. Most of them were really fun, and some were very difficult (Gyorg, anyone?).

As for being in Termina, I think it was a good idea. A whole new parallel world to explore is awesome. And the Lost Woods could lead anywhere as far as we know, so it's not a big surprise that there's a portal to Termina there

kpllk

The future pro yoyoer
Right. I never said I didn't like the changes in it. I think there pretty good. And you all have good pionts.

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
i liked the MM bosses, and especialy you could fight them over and over again.
even if there is no ganondorf and different bosses then normal, that makes the game unique.

Is it because it is in Termina and not Hyrule or someithing? Why is it based in Termina anyway and how did Link just happen to be riding his horse in that area when Skullkid was there trying to destroy the town.

well, i never saw ganondorf outside hyrule. he is obsessed to gain the triforce

and yes, link was riding in lost woods to look for navi and suddenly he gets mugged by two faries and skull kid with a weird mask. so link chases this skull kid, falls to a other dimension and becomes a cursed deku scrub. well you know the rest...

Kybyrian

You know, I really never noticed that Majora's Mask didn't have any bosses from the other Zelda games. But I think that Majora was a good change from Ganondorf. He/she was a great boss.

You know, I really never noticed that Majora's Mask didn't have any bosses from the other Zelda games. But I think that Majora was a good change from Ganondorf. He/she was a great boss.

Thats a part of what made MM so great and unique.

How come MM doesn't have any bosses from other zelda games? The final boss should be Ganon or Ganondorf at least. Why is everything different? Is it because it is in Termina and not Hyrule or someithing? Why is it based in Termina anyway and how did Link just happen to be riding his horse in that area when Skullkid was there trying to destroy the town.

Majora was both an decent, if not a great boss, and besides I was getting very tired of killing Ganon over and over again.

Why is it based in Termina? As Hylian Hobbit said, "why not?". It was a nice change and also contributed to the breaking of the cliche settings in all the other the games.

EponaOwns

The Real Master of Epona
Wow I didn't notice that. Maybe there is different bosses because Link entered a different world *not so sure*. The bosses are fun though, Goht especially and you get to rebattle them.(:

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
Well... maybe the regular bosses went on vacation... Goht surely is cool and the Twinmold are too... and Majora pawns xD

I'm not sure. MM was an oddity, but I rather liked it. The bosses were different from normal in plot as well as design. They weren't some monsters left in the temples as guardians, or at least not only that, they were also the giants (if I remember correctly,) cursed by masks and transformed into monsters.

As for Majora's Mask itself, well, I thought it was a great villain, and a great boss. Freaky, and unique. Not to mention it sort of resembled a clown/jester, just slightly. I'm always a fan of clowns and jesters. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom