• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask MM 3 Heart Challenge Rules

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Just a 3HC?
Usually I just go with the "3 hearts only" rule. But if we're talking Minimalist...
  • No Shield
  • No Magic Bar Upgrade
  • No Chateau Romani unless ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY
  • Kokiri Sword Only
  • No Upgrades
  • No using Goron/Zora Link to get extra damage in

And there are a few other rules I like to restrict people with. I myself have never completed an MM 3HC that I can remember doing. I imagine one would be about as hard as an OoT 3HC, which isn't that hard at all if you are a little bit experienced with regular playthroughs.

chateu romani is never ABSOLUTELY NESCECCARY plus, you'd have to do a side quest and get an unrequired mask to get it.

lithanium

has eaten a boulder!
if u die, quit the game.
no heart pieces. if you get ONE, quit the game. (i dont care if its an accident on the clocktower XD)
no heart containers. duh...
lay a bomb every 6 hrs ingame (it deals dmg, sort of, unless you throw it at an enemy. its really fun as im fighting odolwaa i just randomly throw a bomb and finish him off that way somehow -_-)

M

Matthew

Just a three heart challenge, I say do whatever you can to get through the game with only three hearts. Some other people like to do it more hardcore, like VanitasXII, but I chose to do it sort of easier, with some challenges. I also like to add a time limit(other than three days in game). My usual timelimit is to beat the game 100% within two days real time.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
I always do minimalist speed-runs..

~ 3 Hearts only
~ No upgrades of any kind
~ No masks that can aid you in any way damage, travelling speed etc.
~ Only get masks that are necessary to progress forward in the story
~ Only use the Kokiri Sword
~ No bottled fairy's, Potions etc.
~ And the best part.. You have to do it all as fast as you can..

Really tests your knowledge in the particular Zelda game you are doing it on.

R

Rodmaster 2000

It'll be harder if you add the inability play the inverted song of time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom