• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art ~Mizuki~ (Josie's) Graphics

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
This thread makes Casper feel alive...

I made a new one...technically two versions of one...Dunno if it looks better black and white or colourful:

Version 1:
29g1wtw.png

Version 2:
2i07puh.png

It's been five months since I last made a graphic...so I'm a little rusty

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
To be honest? They both look great. The black/white one gives a retro look. I love that. The colored one is so cute. I can't choose. I love them both :) And if you call this a result of you being rusty I like to asee what you can do once you're completely back!! This looks totally awesome :yes:

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
To be honest? They both look great. The black/white one gives a retro look. I love that. The colored one is so cute. I can't choose. I love them both :) And if you call this a result of you being rusty I like to asee what you can do once you're completely back!! This looks totally awesome :yes:
When I saw you reply back to this, I died a little in the inside; I really appreciate the feedback. Thank you so much~ *wishesshehadbettercommentingskills*

Last edited:

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
DOUBLE POSTING POWERS!!!!
Here's a Xemnas signature...I fail at text effects...not so sure if he's Superior of the In-Between or Superior of the Between...But meh, you should get the idea:

2q2qzyo.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom