• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Miyamoto on the New "open World"

NoRush

Soldier, Royal Family
Thanks for the share.

To be honest, I don't exactly like how liberal Nintendo MAY become in the Zelda series. I think the changes are cool, great, and should def., make the player feel more involved.
Though I don't like too much change in the Zelda world - such as a toooo open over world- I do like the way Miyamoto explained things.

D

Deleted member 14134

I'm still not exactly sure what open world means in this sense. I think nintendo is trying to hard to fix something that isn't broken and may be damaging it in the process. Link Between Worlds was great, just hope they don't stray too far from the Zelda formula.

Mr Reaper

Fear The Reaper
Skyrim is the impression I get (OH NO HE DIDN'T JUST SAY SKYRIM) but really he probably means an open world in that sense, maybe not in terms of gameplay and quests but as far as the WORLD itself is concerned it sounds like they are going for something similar to that.

Miyamoto's explanation gives MORE questions than answers.

I agree. Perhaps it can also have something to do with the Japanese to English translation? Either way I think it is best he just does not say anything.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
JUST SHOW US!!

tumblr_m5xp0kv4Y61rpa65yo1_500.gif

As usual, Miyamoto says a lot without really saying anything.

If pressed, I bet Miyamoto could talk for hours, and when all that was said is summarized, it could be whittled down to 5 words.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom