• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Miyamoto Confirms Zelda HD

Kazumi

chagy
In a recent interview with Kotaku, Miyamoto confirmed/talked about some more interesting things about the Wii U, and Zelda's future in HD.

http://www.vg247.com/2011/06/22/miy...i-u-controller-to-have-in-built-web-browser/?

Miyamoto doesn't really say anything about it other than the fact that they want to make one, and that it will be awesome. Since this is mostly wild speculation, as it's just a simple saying "Yeah we're going to make one", it's probably a good idea to get some discussion going. So, for Zelda HD on the Wii U, what direction would you like Miyamoto and Nintendo to take with the game? How do you want the Wii U's controller to be used? What style of graphics would you like? Something realistic like TP, which would look beautiful in HD, or something stylish like Wind Waker or Skyward Sword, which would also look beautiful in HD. Discuss.

Also, I like the sound of that web browser. Also, the full interview can be read here.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
A game in the same style as Twilight Princess would ROCK! I MUCH prefer it to Wind Waker. Link's concept art (is it CA?) looks pretty bloody. Will Nintendo keep it darker like TP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom