• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Mixed Arts of FirevsIce

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
I gues I should start with some background. For the past few years, I have been drawing on and off. I made a lot of scribbles as a young child and started my work on Anime style portraits around the time Naruto got an English dub on Cartoon Network. There was some natural talent to my art, as it looked decent with no warm-ups or practice. Now that I am taking a drawing class, I decided to work harder and hone my skills. I really don't have a specialty or any particular style, so I will jump around a lot.

Here's some of my latest stuff. The link to my DeviantArt is in my signature if you want to see the rest. And it's okay, I can taking criticism, constructive or otherwise.

(Don't hate on my DSi camera. It is the best one I have. :()
untitled__2_by_firevsiceultimate-d71y180.png

dolphin_drawing_by_firevsiceultimate-d71x3by.jpg

cave_story_fan_art___protagonist_by_firevsiceultimate-d6ypw31.png

fan_art___sasuske_uchiha_by_firevsiceultimate-d6yfe60.png

Firice da Vinci

More stuff after some intense practicing.

EDIT: Played around with some scanner settings.
kingdom_hearts___king_mickey_fan_art_by_firevsiceultimate-d728pua.jpg

pokemon_fan_art___goin__fishin__by_firevsiceultimate-d72xj1n.jpg

(Why do I have the most legible signature of all time. XD)

Last edited:

Fig

The Altruist
*Intensifies* Wow Fire! You really have improved on your art! Although I'm not an artist myself, I do see quality in your work! Keep up the amazing work! :yes: *gives you my full support* :)

Firice da Vinci

Just a stippling of a Lileep, what I believe to be one of the cutest Pokemon, and a Then-And-Now to see how I have improved. well, technically, I drew other things since my last post, but the majority are sketches. There's also the self-portrait I just finished, but I don't really want my face on the Internets until I'm famous. :cool:

pokemon_fan_art___lileep_stipple_by_firevsiceultimate-d7hywt6.jpg

10_month_then_and_now_by_firevsiceultimate-d7ie7eu.png

Firice da Vinci

I haven't been on in forever. This is why. (And a ton of random sketches that I'm not taking the time to scan and edit.) Had to finish this art project. It was due last Friday, but luckily - unluckily for her - my art teacher went into early labor, so I get to turn it in on Tuesday.

semester_art_project_by_firevsiceultimate-d7jr1oo.jpg

Yeah, my scanner hates me.

Fig

The Altruist
Fire, your art is incredible! Keep up the great and amazing work! You really have improved since the last time I saw your art and you even presented a 10-month gap between your anime portrait! Keep up the fine and excellent work cuz! :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom