• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mix in SS?

hylianbeast

Sage of Destiny
Remember in the trailer for SS they had images of Link riding Epona, (TP or OOT) the king of red lions, (WW) Majoras Mask, (MM) and wolf link. (TP)
Does this mean that they will have things from each of these games? Or is it just for fun?>.>>.>>.>

When I first saw the theory of Heroes Shade and OoT, it was rediculouse. He is a stalfos because he is dead. He is a former hero, but not nessisarely Link. He has gear never seen before. He fights you in the sky. And other facts. This all points to ZSS Link. Also, I was disapointed bout the trailer too. I saw Link on Epona then Majora and I was like YES! A MM SEQUAL!!! But then I saw the King of Red Lions.... I was soo dispointed. But ZSS sounds more like Gurren Lagann which was a sucsusful anime, so it makes sence that this will also work out.

I freaked out when I saw the Majora Mask because I istantly though they would bring the awesome side-quest system from this game to SS. Well, it's still a possibility.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom