• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Missing TWO Korok Seeds, used Strategy Guide map poster

I have been looking for all the Korok Seeds in Breath Of The Wild, I found 898 of them and cannot for the life of me find the last two. I have the hard cover strategy guide and used the map poster that comes with it. I found one seed that isn't on the map, it's in the Faron Tower Region on the east side of Korne Beach, right across from the one on the map. There's actually a white line that leads to the west-side seed, going through it's location. Anyway, I have gone over the map repeatedly and even went as far as to put a black dot on all the seeds I already found, and still, I'm missing two seeds!! Has anyone else had this problem, and if so, were you able to find the last two, or three if you count the one I mentioned above. I really want to find the last two seeds, but I feel like I never will with my current approach. I'm hoping someone has a simple solution, and the map just doesn't have them.

GFE

I can't help you as far as that map goes, but I found a grid map online that I used to find the last half of the seeds (I hunted down enough for full inventory expansion on my own before giving in to a map). It's no longer available from the site I originally got it on, but here's a link to a copy that I used in a theory post of mine (it has a bit of drawing on it to show a theory I have).

Full Korok Seed Grid Map: http://imgur.com/a/WSPT8

It's a very large file, so I downloaded it and used a Paint program to mark them off one grid square at a time. I will say that some that are very close together are stacked on top of each other but still visible. Also, if it's a seed from a flower trail or timed ring korok, the map has it where the Korok appears, not where the start of the trail is, so if that's the case, you'll have to search around the area. Hopefully this helps.

I used the interactive map to clear out the last of the Korok seeds I was missing using a similar approach to GFE... it's probably more user friendly than the paint approach, allowing you to hide any that you've marked as completed, and gives you additional bits of guidance to help you find each seed if you need it.

GFE

I used the interactive map to clear out the last of the Korok seeds I was missing using a similar approach to GFE... it's probably more user friendly than the paint approach, allowing you to hide any that you've marked as completed, and gives you additional bits of guidance to help you find each seed if you need it.

Probably so, but I did like the grid system on the map I found. It helped me break it down and just clear one square at a time.

Thanks everyone, I think I'm going to have to go over every one again, probably use the interactive map, so I can remove them once I check them off. Here goes another week or two of hunting!!

Just found one more!! It was difficult to see on the map that came with the book, because it was inside a circle that marked the seed in the pond in Trilby Plain. Hopefully the last one is just as easy to find!!

Found it!!!! It was right above the other one in Pico Pond, the label covered the location on the map, so you couldn't tell it was there, actually it doesn't really look like it was there at all.

I was also missing just TWO Korok seeds and it was driving me crazy. I had already found the one not on the map way down south on the beach. Your post helped me save a lot of time finding the Korok seed in Pico pond, which is also not on the map. Thank you for That!

But, there's a third one missing from the map, you obviously had already found it on your own. For those that are still looking, to help save some of your time searching for the 900th seed that gets you little reward, it's in Hyrule Castle towards the top by the bell, shoot the balloon.

Last edited:
Is it possible the interactive map is missing a seed? I have been through it 3 times and I'm still coming up at 899. I tried the locations above but it seems I've already gotten those.

Yeah I have all the seeds from the castle. I'm going to go for the Medals of Honor next and hope my korok mask picks something up.

Found it! My missing korok was the one on Isle of Rabac north of Goron City. I had it pinned on my map but didn't notice it because of the shrine directly below it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom