• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

MM-3DS Missing Stone Tower Fairy

I'm missing one last fairy from Stone Tower. Sorry for the bad picture. My cam sucks, but I go there and I can't find any chests. :s What am I doing wrong? Does the tower have to be right side up? Or do I leave it upside down?

stone tower 049.jpg

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
I'm speculating at this point, but I think you have to flip the temple. The missing fairy seems to be in the room where the Eyegore is/was, and the rightside-up version of that room has water. On either side of the room there cages with sun blocks and Beamos. One cage has a crystal switch that you need to hit to make the chest with the fairy appear.

I'm speculating at this point, but I think you have to flip the temple. The missing fairy seems to be in the room where the Eyegore is/was, and the rightside-up version of that room has water. On either side of the room there cages with sun blocks and Beamos. One cage has a crystal switch that you need to hit to make the chest with the fairy appear.

Thank you, I think I've already got that fairy, but I will try looking there again anyways.

You were right. That was my missing fairy. Thanks SW!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom