• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spirit Tracks Missing Force Gem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dreamstalker

I've reached Goron Village, melted the first bit of lava and played the duet with the Guardian...there should be a Goron at the train platform who wants to be taken to Anouki Village but I don't see him. Is there a particular place I should be looking, or did I do something in the wrong order? (if I did, will I get another chance to do that sidequest?)

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
I'm pretty sure this in the int he wrong section.

Also, I am definetly sure you will have another chance at the quest.. But could you elaborate a bit better? If your really stumped you can check the walkthrough..

DuckNoises

Gone (Wind) Fishin'
Yes, this should be in Zelda Game Help.

I think I remember having a similar issue; you definitely get another shot at it, because I know I've done it. If I recall correctly, I think you had to speak with one of the Gorons first. I think he mentions having wanted to go somewhere cold (i.e, Anouki Village).

As far as I can remember, you need to defeat the Fire Temple before you can do this part. There is definitely an event that triggers this (but it might not be the Temple); I have never been able to do it right away after arriving at the village.

S

SageOfDawn51

That's the way it said to do it in the guide, but no one was there. After I beat the Fire Temple, all the Goron sidequests opened up. So you gotta beat the FT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom