• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Missing a three korok seeds...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have recently begun playing the Zelda Breath of the Wild again after purchasing the DLC packs.

I am missing three korok seeds and was hoping someone could give me easy advice if the interactive map might be missing a few seeds.

I have been repeatedly over and over the map. Trying to find the last three. Any advice?

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
The Interactive Map isn't missing any seeds, that i know due to using it to find them all myself.

Some seeds are associated with tree puzzles which are easy to miss and unknowingly mess up, gerudo desert has a few of these.
I would honestly say best thing to do is to match each seed and location.

Korok Seeds are marked on your ingame map as well so you should "theoretically" be able to match them that way if not, then you might just have to visit each of the locations.

The Interactive Map isn't missing any seeds, that i know due to using it to find them all myself.

Some seeds are associated with tree puzzles which are easy to miss and unknowingly mess up, gerudo desert has a few of these.
I would honestly say best thing to do is to match each seed and location.

Korok Seeds are marked on your ingame map as well so you should "theoretically" be able to match them that way if not, then you might just have to visit each of the locations.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom