• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Misnaming Enemies/Bosses

SNOlink

I'm baack. Who missed me?
I'm kind of wondering if anyone other than me did this. I didn't know about the enemies' official names, so I pretty much made up names for them like before I knew Miniblins from Wind Waker were called that, I called them Ninits because of the sound they always made. I also called the Dairas from Link's Adventure Tomahawkies. So did you misname any of the enemies or bosses from the games? And if you did, what did you call them?

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
Before I saw guides and walkthroughs telling specific names, I called every enemy whatever word came to mind. I called the helmasaurs in TP rhinos, I don't even remember the rest of the insane names...

Byrne

Waterloo
I called chus in TP jelly, Snappers in St old men, and gorons, I called either morons, or rock eating ,oversized gerbils.

I called the Lizalfos in Ocarina of Time Saladis: 'sala' from salamander and 'dis' from hagedis (that's Dutch, it means lizard). I still do that, even though I know the real name now.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Before I looked up the official names, I used to call Keese "bats," Red/Green Chu-Chus "jelly blobs," Bubbles "skulls," Real Bombchus "rats," Gibdoes "zombies," and a bunch of other literal names like that. These were all from Majora's Mask, by the way, and I only knew the official names because of Tatl's help option. Like-Likes and Dodongoes were pretty much the only enemies I used it on, because the others' weaknesses were pretty easy to find...except Gibdoes and Redeads. I avoided those altogether.

Squirrel

The Rodent King
I pretty muched called King Bulblin from TP "the big fat green dude" and Lord Bullbo (the thing King Bulblin rides on) "the big rhino pig".

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
I used to get confused on who was Zelda, Link, and Ganon.... I mixed their names up too much when I was younger...

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Let's see...I used to name the Chu Chus of TWW "Injibits" because of the sound they make right before they attack.
The funny things in AoL that throw those...things at you, I call them "Telephone Guys". The Iron Knuckles I call "Awesomeness", becuase they are awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom