• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Minish Cap Vaati Final Form

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
I played Minish Cap and I got to the final form of Vaati. I get to the part where I destroyed the 2 arms and the front eyes open. While I charge up my sword, he sends these electric things which hit me while I'm powering up my sword so I can't clone in time to reflect the eye blasts. If I'm cloned, the electric thing also hits me or a clone so I lose all my clones. I tried dodging but it's driving me crazy. Does anyone have any tips?

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
He usually only sends out the electric orbs once per round before sending out the eye blasts that you need to reflect.

So the trick is, have Link ALMOST ready to be cloned when he sends out the orbs, keep the button held down as you move to dodge them without stepping on the final square, and THEN quickly step on the final square to clone Link. If you pull this off, you probably won't have to worry about any more orbs until the next set of eye blasts. If you should fail to reflect all the incoming eye blasts, you'll probably have to start the process over (you may even want to cancel your clones as soon as you see orbs so you can get started charging up your next set faster).

The first time you try this, it's easy to accidentally dodge the eye blasts and clone just in time for the orbs. After you recover from that once or twice, you usually get into the right "cycle."

Sometimes he DOES send out two volleys of orbs, or two volleys of blasts, but it's improbable, and he'll eventually fall into this pattern on the average round.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
He usually only sends out the electric orbs once per round before sending out the eye blasts that you need to reflect.

So the trick is, have Link ALMOST ready to be cloned when he sends out the orbs, keep the button held down as you move to dodge them without stepping on the final square, and THEN quickly step on the final square to clone Link. If you pull this off, you probably won't have to worry about any more orbs until the next set of eye blasts. If you should fail to reflect all the incoming eye blasts, you'll probably have to start the process over (you may even want to cancel your clones as soon as you see orbs so you can get started charging up your next set faster).

The first time you try this, it's easy to accidentally dodge the eye blasts and clone just in time for the orbs. After you recover from that once or twice, you usually get into the right "cycle."

Sometimes he DOES send out two volleys of orbs, or two volleys of blasts, but it's improbable, and he'll eventually fall into this pattern on the average round.

Hey thanks for your help. I beat Vaati and seen the credits. Before I went to the roof, I had 4 faries. After form 2, before I went into the Elemental Santuary, there is a room in front of it where I reloaded on supplies.

Could a mod com and close this thread but I might need it for future reference so don't delete it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom