• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Minish Cap Minish Cap~third House for Third Goddess in the Happy Hearth Inn+where is Gina?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CUCCOMASTER

..and all things will end
i have found houses for the first two goddesses but i cant find the third. please help. also, where is Gina, the ghost of many kinstone pieces? these are the last two things i need to find besides the figurines before i am one 100% finished with the minish cap so please help.

how's my posting??? call 1-800-giv-feedback. CUC-CO-MA-STER makes everything bet-ter!!!...... and he likes kittehs too! games i have: super mario bros: 1 nes, 2 gba, and 3 nes and gba. super mario world gba. LoZ nes, AoL nes, Alttp gba, MC, ST, PH. also DK country 2 gba. i am a handheld guy, but not for long!

MoblinPiglet

Prince of Moblins
Well, i'm not sure about finding the third house, i've been thring to find that for awhile to, but to find the ghost, gina you have to go back to the royal valley where you found the royal grave and theres a grave, somewhere to the right, you'll find a grave, push it and you'll find stairs leading to gina.

CUCCOMASTER

..and all things will end
i fused kinstones with dampe and the top right grave opened up. gina was there. thanks moblinpiglet. i still need help with the third house for the goddesses though.

Kirino

Tatakae
sadly there is no third housh.you can only choose two goddesses to give a home.the other one stays in the inn for the rest of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom