• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Minish Cap Shells

Status
Not open for further replies.
I almost have a 100% game in Minish Cap.
But the problem is, I need to get the Piece of Heart in the locked house and all the figurines.
To get them, I need to get figurines with the shells.
But I've opened every chest I could find and no one will fuse Kinstones with me anymore.
The store is a rip-off, selling 30 shells for 200 rupees. (But I'm so desperate, I buy them anyways.)
Is there any way to get rupees or shells fast?

www.zeldainmypocket.com
On the west side of the town, just outside the gate there are some blocks that you can smash that yield a high amount of shells.

I'd recommend just buying them, though. I've 100 percented the game three times doing so.

Tip: Did you get the ones behind Hyrule Castle? Most people seem to never find those.

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
Buy one the Pycolite that makes you find more seashells, and go to the area on the route to castor wild that has a lot of grass, and do your job there. I suggest filling all three bottles with that Pycolite(I don't remember the color)

I'd recommend just buying them, though. I've 100 percented the game three times doing so.

Tip: Did you get the ones behind Hyrule Castle? Most people seem to never find those.

I guess buying them won't hurt...
Even though it's a rip-off.

Buy one the Pycolite that makes you find more seashells, and go to the area on the route to castor wild that has a lot of grass, and do your job there. I suggest filling all three bottles with that Pycolite(I don't remember the color)

I never thought of that before. Thanks!:)

You could also use the rupee picolite for money to buy shells. Whichever works faster; buying shells, or using picolite to find them.

I remember having a slight problem with this as well, but just using 1 or 2 shells every time in Carlov's really helps, even if it takes ages.

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
The Pycolite for the shells works faster, I tried both ways. On the spot I said, it does wonders.
That is the most fun part of MC, collecting all the figurines:)

Thanks for your help guys!
10% more to go!
The picolyte gives you more shells than buying them. (They have the same price!)
Once again, thanks! Free smiles to all!
:D:D:D:D

L

Liam

oh a tip to get money(easter egg!) in MC to buy shells is to go out side the door of your house and stand right in front of it, then turn left and dig with your mole mitts, and twenty rupees pops out. then, go inside, come back out, turn left, dig, get twenty rupees, go inside, go outside, get rupees, repeat. this came in handy so much while i was playing MC.

Johnny Boy

Doctor JB!
I would just buy them if I were you.
Buy 60 shells from Stockwell in Hyrule Town (costs 400 rupees :O)
Then go down to your house in Southern Hyrule Field and dig up
the 20 rupees just one square from your door.
Go into your house and back out to get more and just keep repeating
until you have a satifactory amount of rupees.

I really don't suggest doing this though, until you get lower than 10% of getting a new figurine.
This would bump it up to at least 60%
and gurantee a new figuring almost everytime.
I'm not assuring you though, that you won't have to reset the game a few times,
but this technique really should work. It's just a little time consuming unless you're fast.

If you feel the urge to, instead of wasting rupees on shells,
just go to Trilby Highlands and equip the Pegasus Boots.
Run through the grass with your sword and cut it. You should rack up on a lot of shells pretty fast.
You'll even catch a kinstone piece every once in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom