• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Minish Cap on 3ds

if any of you like minish cap then who would like to see it on the 3ds your opion matters if you do great and there is also a website for you to sign a petition at to get it on the 3ds

RHhylian

Guru-Guru's strange son
DUDE, IT'S ON THE 3DS, only for ambassadors though... However, you maybe mean MC for all 3DS owners. In that case, I would love to have this game on the 3DS e-shop for everybody and I think everyone over here agrees with that. Why would any Zelda fan not want that ?

Well I would say no because I'm a 3DS Ambassador and I have it :P.

However I think it should be re-released because it is a GBA game. Nintendo mucked up the Ambassador program. The GBA games should of been released first and re-released to the public followed by the NES games and not re-released to the public, not the other way around.

DUDE, IT'S ON THE 3DS, only for ambassadors though... However, you maybe mean MC for all 3DS owners. In that case, I would love to have this game on the 3DS e-shop for everybody and I think everyone over here agrees with that. Why would any Zelda fan not want that ?

yea that what i mean for people not on the ambassadors like me

If you want it available on the e-shop for everyone, it's worth emailing Nintendo and telling them you want it. If there's a demand, it's more likely to be sold.

actually if you go onto google and type in minish cap on eshop it will take you to the websites and their is one called petitiononline.com and you can sign it to be put on the eshop for everyone to play on 3ds or dsi

i would REALLY like that. I sadly haven't played it, but I really want to. So course I would like it to be on the eshop for everyone.
:( I really hope so but they said that was going to be exclusive.
I want them to break that!

godess reborn

Blame The Cricket
Minish Cap is kind of hard to get these days, so I think that releasing it for the eshop would be a nice way to let more people be able to play it. I haven't gotten a chance to do so, but I really want to! Please, Nintendo! Make Minish Cap available on the eshop!

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
It would be nice, but I don't think it's going to happen.

They've already stated that all the GameBoy Ambassador games would be for Ambassadors only and would not be released to the public. I know that many people would be somewhat upset if they changed their mind and sold MC. While it's admittedly selfish for ambassadors to have it for themselves, it's not fair to Nintendo to allow others to have what was supposed to be their special privilege for buying the 3DS early.

As an ambassador myself, I know that I'd feel somewhat insulted if they released it for the public. It's not so much that you lovely people would be able to play Minish Cap as well, but it's more that Nintendo went back on their word.

Last edited:

bkelly458

Just Some Dude
It'll come out on the 3DS for everyone... eventually. Maybe in a year or three knowing Nintendo, but it'll happen for everyone one day :)

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
A lot of people want MC on the 3DS, and you really shouldn't take away the opportunity just because they didn't have the cash to buy the 3DS when it was still overpriced. Waiting three years (we all know that Nintendo will wait that long) is just a little bit asinine. Also, since Gamestop stopped selling GBA games, it has become impossible to get anything pre-DS, without using ebay or something similar (Virtual console on Wii doesn't count).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom