• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Minish Cap: Is it toon Link?

Does MC link = Toon Link?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Claire

The Geekette
I do not think they are the same people, no. But referring to 'Toon Link' in meaning the way they are styled, then yes - the Link from the Minish Cap was made in a way that allows him to fit the bill as another Toon Link by design.

i kinda think that hes in between like hes not 100% toon link but its like 75% toon so its easy to think that they are connected but the style is a little more real i think

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
i think it is the toon style of link (not the same link as in WW). if you look at all of the artwork for the game, it is definintely a resemblence of toon link, and also, many of the people in the game resemble the toon characters in WW. its impossible to make the characters look 100% toon in a GBA game.

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
Similar art styles does not mean that they are the same. The Link from Four Swords Adventures looks like the Link from The Wind Waker. But they are not the same. Toon Link is just a name for the Link in Brawl that looks like the Link from The Wind Waker. The name is only a joke on the cel-shaded art style. It doesn't mean anything. Not only that, but Brawl is not canon. So any supposed connection is not logical.

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
Similar art styles does not mean that they are the same. The Link from Four Swords Adventures looks like the Link from The Wind Waker. But they are not the same. Toon Link is just a name for the Link in Brawl that looks like the Link from The Wind Waker. The name is only a joke on the cel-shaded art style. It doesn't mean anything. Not only that, but Brawl is not canon. So any supposed connection is not logical.

no one is saying that it is the same Link, himself. we mean the art style of link. is the art style and depiction of link in MC the same as in WW or PH? that is the question, and i say the answer is yes. go search artwork for MC and you will get pictures that look VERY similiar to the toon VERSION of Link.

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
Of course it is Toon Link... The concept arts for Wind Waker were reused/revamped for Four Swords, four swords adventures, minish cap and phantom hourglass... all of these games feature Toon Link... period

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom