• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Minish Cap help, couple Qs

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GANONsys

So I have 4 more kinstones to fuse and well, the first time I played the game (which was when it came out) I remember fusing a kinstone to get rid of the ghost that was haunting the sick man. I'm on my 2nd playthrough and have already beaten the game, and I haven't even helped the old man out yet. Did screw up by not fusing as much as I can before Hyrule Town changed? (Change as in more guards) I'm sure the Old Man would've had a kinstone or 2 to fuse.

Also, at the beginning of the game, there were 2 kids near the fountain, I couldn't fuse with one cuz I didn't have the kinstone needed. I've seen the kid later on and can't fuse with him anymore. I might have screwed up there too. That would've made 4, if the Old Man had 2 kinestones to fuse that is.

I never go to talk to the chicken on top of the chicken lady's house, was it important for me to talk to that chicken?

Is there anyway to get back into the Library at the end of the game? I can't seem to figure out a way to.

Mehplep

Simply awesome
1. The Old Man in the Cloud Tops isn't necessary to cure. However, if you fuse early in the game, come up before you enter Cloud Tops via Veil Falls and cure him, he will give you Silver Arrows. So yes, you were probably too late to cure him and get Silver Arrows. But as said, they are not necessary.

2. As pointed out before, a lot of the fusions take place in certain times. I not exactly sure witch kid you are talking about, but you were probably out too late again.

3. Not very sure here, but I think it's another fusion. I'm sure it's not necessary though.

4. I do believe that the guard will back off after Vaati is slain, but I could be wrong.

G

GANONsys

Thanks for answering, I totally forgot about the silver arrows, been busy concentrating on fusing kinstones.... f**K!!!! I've already beaten the game, the guard is still blocking the doorway though.

Anyways, aren't fusions necessary, well to me they are cuz I'm trying to fuse all that I can.

Mehplep

Simply awesome
Thanks for answering, I totally forgot about the silver arrows, been busy concentrating on fusing kinstones.... f**K!!!! I've already beaten the game, the guard is still blocking the doorway though.

Anyways, aren't fusions necessary, well to me they are cuz I'm trying to fuse all that I can.
You can skip most of the fusions in the game, it's just the golden kinstones that are necessary to beat the game. However, that dosen't mean that you shoudn't fuse. Sidequests have been a big part of the Zelda series.

You can skip most of the fusions in the game, it's just the golden kinstones that are necessary to beat the game. However, that dosen't mean that you shoudn't fuse. Sidequests have been a big part of the Zelda series.

Doesn't Tingle give you something if you fuse them all though? I think he gives you a bigger wallet or something if I remember right.

linkman8

True and Noble
Doesn't Tingle give you something if you fuse them all though? I think he gives you a bigger wallet or something if I remember right.
I know as a fact you get something for doing it, but I don't want to ruin the surprise. :)
Ok, Ok, I never actually got all of 'em, but I got close! Two left, and I couldn't find the rest.

Mehplep

Simply awesome
Yes, you'll get something good for fusion with Tingle and his brothers, or whatever they are supposed to be... But it's not necessary to beat the game.

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
if you do the 100 kinstone fusions(this counting excludes the Gold kinstone fusions) mr.***..oops soory...tingle will give you a statue of himself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom