• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Modern Minish Cap: Heart Containers and Kinstones Fusions

I tried to get a piece of heart in the school yard but I needed four links. After I have gone to hyrule castle and combined the four elements I cant go out to the city and have to see vaati transform the castle in the last dungeon. There is a way to escape the dark hyrule castle before the end our I will only get that piece of heart after I defeat him?
I tried to fuse kinstones with the gorons after get the bottle to find bigoron but no one of them is fusing kinstones. This is after the game or I have to fuse with another one before fuse with a goron?

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
Have you left the castle yet? I'm not understanding your question? Is the teacher blocking your way into the school? You can leave Dark Hyrule Castle before you beat Vaati but the teacher often blocks the entrance to the school. You might just have to beat the game. To get the fina bottle you need to have 6 Gorons in the cave. Once there are six they will break into an area with treasure chest containing the bottle. The kinstone fusion you are talking about can only be done once there are six Gorons, you will fuse with the Goron on the far right.

I hope this helps. If you can give some more details I can try to help. Also, you could try to post this in the Zelda Dungeon Game Help forum.

I had found the king of hyrule he gave me the key to go out of the castle with the four sword. But unfortunately I had see in another site that you can only get the mirror shield after beating the game. Why bothering put a good shield in the game to only catch each after beating the last boss?

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
I don't understand the question either, but this is the guide from this site to get the mirror sheild
You must have completed the Goron Quest and then fuse kinstones with the goron on the far right in Goron Cave to make the huge Goron appear on top of Veil Falls. Once you have beaten the game head to Veil Falls and talk to the Big Goron while having your shield out. He will ask you if he could have your shield. Give it too him and he will start to chew on it. Walk around Hyrule for awhile and then return after he is finishing chewing on it. He will spit it back out at you but it will now be the Mirror Shield. It is must stronger and can reflect an assortment of attacks.

I don't remember having to beat the game to get it but i guess you must

Last edited:

Night Owl

~Momentai
Can the OP clarify his question? It's kinda hard to assist or answer questions when the question is difficult to understand.

You cannot 100% that game unless you are trying to fuse at every possible moment as some fuses will disappear if you move on in the game and some only become available later in the game.
(example: the light arrows will become unobtainable if you don't fuse with the traveler in town that opens the portal to the tower in the sky. which you have to save the old guy from the ghost that is haunting him. If you don't save him you can't get the light arrows when you visit the tower via the front door later.)

You need to have completed the Four Sword to be able to perform the the kinstone fuse to awaken Biggoron.
After you talk to Biggoron(who says to come back after you perform a major feat) beat the game. Then after you've saved for beating the game talk to Biggoron again and he will ask if he can nibble on your shield, which you need to say yes to. After you beat Vaati again return to Biggoron and he will give you the mirror shield.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom