• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Modern Minish Cap - Din Fusion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoRush

Soldier, Royal Family
I have only 5 fusions left and I have been asking every one multiple times! I've also been asking the animals and found all the wall fusions.

But my question is, can I fuse kinstones with Din? And how long did it take you to complete this quest?

Are the fusions event sensitive, meaning, if I go to far and don't fuse a certain time, it will be gone for the rest of the game?

Last edited:

Kaleb Dampf

YouTube- www.youtube.com/user/F3artheReaper
Well, I still have to fuse the final Kinstone.... I haven't tried with Din, but I almost successfully fused them all, but my L button broke when I went to fuse. Now, I must still hunt. I think the last one has something to do with Syrup the Witch.

tecknokid900

All Hail Yhtomit!
Well If you've Fused Keystones with Nayru and Fayore, you can't fuse with Din. It's something that they put in. But no, You will be able to fuse ALL kinstones. Also try doing it with the Picori, Tingle Bros. sky people, even some dekus!

P.S if you need Help With LA I'm a pro with that game, I know it like the back of my hand.:)

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
The last time I played MC I tried to leave all of my fusions until the end of the game and I think I remember no being able to get some of them so it may be that you cannot get them all. I still accomplished getting all of the ones to get all of the items and all of the heart containers. So in other words their maybe one time fusions that are for smaller things such as ruppees. But it has been a long time since I played MC.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
I have only 5 fusions left and I have been asking every one multiple times! I've also been asking the animals and found all the wall fusions.

But my question is, can I fuse kinstones with Din? And how long did it take you to complete this quest?

Are the fusions event sensitive, meaning, if I go to far and don't fuse a certain time, it will be gone for the rest of the game?

I can't remember for sure, but I think you can only fuse Kinstones with two of the girls.

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
Yes, what everyone else is saying is true. You can only fuse with two of them, the third just has to stand there and pout for all eternity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom