• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Minions

Djinn

and Tonic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=75OYtT2Q7sE
The story of Universal Pictures and Illumination Entertainment’s Minions begins at the dawn of time. Starting as single-celled yellow organisms, Minions evolve through the ages, perpetually serving the most despicable of masters. Continuously unsuccessful at keeping these masters—from T. rex to Napoleon—the Minions find themselves without someone to serve and fall into a deep depression.

But one Minion named Kevin has a plan, and he—alongside teenage rebel Stuart and lovable little Bob—ventures out into the world to find a new evil boss for his brethren to follow.

The trio embarks upon a thrilling journey that ultimately leads them to their next potential master, Scarlet Overkill (Sandra Bullock), the world’s first-ever female super-villain. They travel from frigid Antarctica to 1960s New York City, ending in mod London, where they must face their biggest challenge to date: saving all of Minionkind...from annihilation.

Sounds interesting but I am not too sure how good this cam be without the other main characters from Despicable Me. I don't think they can carry like the penguins of Madagascar.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
I share your reservations about this movie. I did like the first and second movies of this franchise but to be perfectly honest, the minions were mildly annoying. For me, they're not the heart of the Despicable Me movies. Though I guess the sequel would not have worked without them.

I think I read somewhere that this Minions movie is going to be a prequel to the series. It could work. It could also flop. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Magatha

Magatha
There is such a thing as too many minions. To me, they are not the heart of the Despicable Me franchise, they are the comedy relief. They can certainly be cute and funny, but I don't think they need their own feature length film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom